• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Whats the BEST MIX???

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
now what i mean by this is not a "set" but rather 2 tracks "MIXED" together. there are a lot of quality mixes out there with sick mixes.

recently ive been all over sasha ibiza cd one and the mixes from tracks 3 to 4, 4 to 5 (bassline track into my lexicon) & stage one into sacred imo are the sickest mixes ive ever heard (and ive heard A LOT of mixes!!!)

but out of those 3 stage one into sacred by sander is @ the top!!!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
BTW the one mix that comes to mind is:

James Zabiela - Essential Mix (22 Feb. 2004)

Tokyo Intro - 'Lost in translation soundtrack' (white)
Brian Reitzell - 'Shibuya' (Lost in translation soundtrack)
Excepts from Vinilla sky - 'Darlek Invasion of the earth' (white)
Tiefschwarz - 'Ghosttrack (Blackstrobe Remix)' (Four Music)
Jamie Anderson - 'Annihilator (artform)' (Age of Love Acapella)

That whole section is just sick, but the Jaime Anderson - Annihilator with him dropping the vocals from two copies of the age of love accapella still blows me away.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
coleridge said:
The Coleridge of course. As invented by me at System.
:|

Next time we're out at a club, I'm gonna drink those all night in excess till I puke all over the bathroom. Then when people ask me "have you seen Coleridge?" I"ll say "yeah all over the bathroom floor, what a mess!!"

(There's a better joke in there somewhere but thats all I can think of for now)

coleridge

TRIBE Member
The only problem is the cost of redbull, +3 shots is a lot!

Not to hijack Richard's thread, some of the best mixes between two tracks I've heard were on old Max Graham tapes. I think one of them he layered Argonauts - Sommertag overtop of the Quivver mix of Culture Club time. For a long time I didn't realize it was two tracks.

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
coleridge said:
The only problem is the cost of redbull, +3 shots is a lot!

Not to hijack Richard's thread, some of the best mixes between two tracks I've heard were on old Max Graham tapes. I think one of them he layered Argonauts - Sommertag overtop of the Quivver mix of Culture Club time. For a long time I didn't realize it was two tracks.
I think I have one of those old Shine or Rise tapes or whatever they were called. Anyone who wants it, can have it.

Cheers,
J<

coleridge said:
That was the first Shine tape. I was really floored at how well that whole tape flowed. Thanks again to Max for sending that in the mail to me back in 99.

smack

TRIBE Member
Digweed - Hong Kong Disc 1
8. Baguio Track - Luzon
9. Music Saved My Life - Cevin Fisher
10. Useless - Jean-Phillippe Aviance

Ride

TRIBE Member
Sasha - San Fran Disc 1
10. Travel Bulgarian
11. Joi Cardwell - Soul to Bare
12. Quivver - Everything's Not You

Heard him play a lot of tracks from this comp at Cream on the first day of summer 1998. Mindblowing.

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
smack said:
Digweed - Hong Kong Disc 1
8. Baguio Track - Luzon
9. Music Saved My Life - Cevin Fisher
10. Useless - Jean-Phillippe Aviance
Richard Raiban said:
totally agree with you on this one!
yes, i am also to be agreeing.

Richard Raiban said:
recently ive been all over sasha ibiza cd one and the mixes from tracks 3 to 4, 4 to 5 (bassline track into my lexicon)
IMO, the first half af GU 13 cd 1 is damn near perfect (but more specifically, tracks 3,4 & 5 like you said!)

Last edited: