• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what's the best hand cream out there???

Resolver

TRIBE Member
I've been using Hemp Cream from the Body Shop for the past two winters. My hands get extremely dry during the winter. Has anybody used this stuff and can anybody recommend anything better???

mingster

TRIBE Member
biotherm biomains is my alltime favorite. also lisa watier makes an AMAZING cream for winter hands. it's girly, but it works.

stuff like herbacin & glycomed is good too. nice & cheap.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Vaseline.

Manicure type.
that stuff is shite.

most of the stuff you will find in the self-serve aisle, ie: keri, vaseline, jergens....shite. it doesn't last long enough & it doesn't moisturize enough.

a good tip, is to put on hand cream at night before you go to bed, and put on cotton gloves made for this purpose. i know it's SUPER girly, but it really works. and hey, no one needs to know. ;)

kat

TRIBE Member
lubriderm unscented (i use the seriously sensitive skin type)

plain, simple, cheap, no smells, no possible rashes, no greasy feeling

if you have really dry skin (you need to put on cream more than 2 times a day) maybe think about changing your soap, taking a vitamin supplement or drinking more water

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Vaseline Intensive Care has been keeping the winter dry bumps off the backs of my arms so far this season.

This is also the first winter where I've been taking vitamin e supplements and I wonder if that has any effect as well.

kat

TRIBE Member
theres also this "NO CRACK" handcream (ive only seen it at restoration hardware..)

that is really good for dry skin. its a super thick cream
plus you get this giant manly tub that says "NO CRACK" in huge red letters.

they also sell this really light green tea cream. it has a consistency almost like water.

used separately or together they are pretty nifty - if you feel like spending about $20 on handcream

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
A really fucking long story short: any sort of cream for hands/feet from blissworks + wearing blissworks gloves/socks.

Last night my feet were cracked and bleeding they were so dry (and cut up from walking on ice/snow in barefeet - that's the long story part). Put on blissworks cream/socks and woke up this am with perfectly soft, moisturized feetsies. A couple more night treatments and they'll be back to being soft.

Downside: only girls will use this. If you're male, then just get some Neutrogena Norwegian Handcream (about 9 bones at Shoppers). Convenient size and reasonable price.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
that stuff is shite.

most of the stuff you will find in the self-serve aisle, ie: keri, vaseline, jergens....shite. it doesn't last long enough & it doesn't moisturize enough.

This one does it came in a special spa manicure kit. other wise I wouldnt touch the stuff :)

Alita

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat
lubriderm unscented (i use the seriously sensitive skin type)

plain, simple, cheap, no smells, no possible rashes, no greasy feeling

I swear by this stuff - creams with too much perfumes and dyes are really bad with my skin...also my mom recently bought some Aveno oatmeal lotion - that stuff is pretty good too.