• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Whats On in London, Uk

outofcontrol

TRIBE Member
Of the globe trotting Tribers, I am looking for a website/links, for weekly happenings in London.

If anyone can point me in a good direction, would be much appreciated.

Peace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/

i was an urban75er before i was a triber. in fact i actually went to london in 1999 to meet and hang out with some friends i made on that board. :)

i haven't visited that site in years, but it certainty used to be a great source of information on cool shit to do in london (especially in brixton).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rizzo411

TRIBE Member
pick up a copy of mixmag if it is still around, or knowledge, or any of the mags from there

jason
time out is good too, but it usually deals with places outside of the UK

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Yeah Mixmag is very good for listings. I also like www.ents24.com which is also good for concerts and the like. I still think the best thing is to look for the posters and flyers that are stuck all over the place- they are a very good bet. Also try xtollo and keld on tribe- I know they are in London at the moment and have been for a while.

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by frosh
or the sheppards bush walkabout after church
this has to be sarcasm...

DO NOT DO THIS!

Timeout is your best bet, but in terms of clubbing it all depends on what you're looking for. PM me if you likie.

mattt416

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/

i was an urban75er before i was a triber. in fact i actually went to london in 1999 to meet and hang out with some friends i made on that board. :)

i haven't visited that site in years, but it certainty used to be a great source of information on cool shit to do in london (especially in brixton).
the urban75 editor is more strict than alexd ... you're not allowed to post commercial events, period. so yes, great if you want to find info on squat parties, etc. ... but not much good for any sort of mainstream events.

great board though!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders