• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Whats on 8th april 2006?

TzarBen

TRIBE Member
hiya!

its my birthday on the 8th april :) and i am looking for a good jungle/D&B night to go to after going to up and down:cool: . i want to find out whats on so that i might be able to set up a guest list for my mates:D .

if anyone has heard of any good nights let me know.technics1200

i know madbar has a wicked night but that is on a friday and i need a saturday night venue.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:eek: .

ben:O

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Shameless promo here...

Don't know about the 8th, but I'm starting a new monthly on the 7th. It's called Mixed Bag: Downtempo & Breakbeat Sessions. The tempo escalates throughout the night, downtempo to breaks to liquid funk. Not sure what you're looking for, but it's a more mature, lounge environment, with a small dancefloor and patio. It's all going down at College Street Bar. I'll be posting the flyer on tribe this weekend.

Nonetheless, have a good b-day,
Dan

TzarBen

TRIBE Member
thanks dan. will definatly check it out sometime. looking for something to get a bit messy to if you know what i mean. but fun not heavy.

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
TzarBen said:
thanks dan. will definatly check it out sometime. looking for something to get a bit messy to if you know what i mean. but fun not heavy.

I will spin an oldschool jungle set for you and all your friends in my laundry/DJ room

free beer :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TzarBen

TRIBE Member
Thanks mate but i am not sure the world is ready for jungle laundry parties yet. but thanks for the offer. lol

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
--[Zirca]-- said:
LOL, awesome.

Big up the soap, big up the fabric softner, Clean Clothes!, Clean Clothes! Selecta!

hehe :D

seriously, you should have seen my setup before. JP will tell you. We rent out our basement now, but when I had the whole house........ I had this little bar area for a DJ booth, that was made from marble. Two monitors behind me, drinks underneath the counter, perfect height for mixing. All soundproofed. It looked out onto the main room that had 15" PA speakers. At our house warming party I brought in some 18" subs, holy fuck I was blowing the roof off

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
ghaleon said:
hehe :D

seriously, you should have seen my setup before. JP will tell you. We rent out our basement now, but when I had the whole house........ I had this little bar area for a DJ booth, that was made from marble. Two monitors behind me, drinks underneath the counter, perfect height for mixing. All soundproofed. It looked out onto the main room that had 15" PA speakers. At our house warming party I brought in some 18" subs, holy fuck I was blowing the roof off

sounds pretty damn good. That's what I'm missing from my set up...a fridge below.

Dan

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I guess this is the appropriate forum so: HELP! My brother is flying in on april 21, if anyone knows of any good jams goin on that weekend, please PM me.
Already checked 'Upcoming Events' , found nothing.
also are Sundays @ Kabin still going on?