• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What's MadBar like on a Friday??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I don't have a clue. I tend not to go there. I don't know why, but I have never had a really good time there. I don't like the feel of the club for some reason. That's just my opinion though. Everyone has there fav spots. I am more an element or system girl. Oh and I just checked out Courvoise(did I spell that right??) for the first time last Saturday. It's very nice in there.

My 2 cents.

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
it used to be good, especially when Smiley Jo was doing fridays there but i have only been once since. I personally have never really like the regular crowd that goes there so tend to stay away. But hey, if you dont like it you could always go somewhere else after.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
^^Like system it's just down the street from that crap hole. I've been to mad bar not a great place at all.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Is the back room open tonight I heard they closed down some rooms to rebuild them...I hope they get rid of that spliff smoking guy. Yeah the breaks room rocks at System my fav. place to be in there.

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
actually, I'm not a big fan of the back room, its kinda stuffy and hot, but breaks are breaks........

I really hope it isn't closed tonight.........................................

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I'm waiting for Uncle Bobby to respond to me on msn. He's either not there or ignoring me.hehe

I'll let you know as soon as he or someone else tells me on msn.

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Big League Chu
We have been told that the back room will be open right through renovation period.

does that mean we will all be given hardhats incase anvils & sledgehammers start falling from the sky??

I call dibs on the drywall gun!!!

JAR

TRIBE Member
The System Reno is going to be CRAZY!!!! I saw the blueprints last week, and I'm telling you, no one will recognize the place. They're COMPLETELY CHANGING the place. It's gonna be sweet!