• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Whats going on this weekend?

hoho

TRIBE Member
Hey ya...

Headed to hali for the weekend...could use some suggestions from those in the know on what to do and where to go!

only there for Friday Feb 3 -Sunday Feb 5....and I looked stuff up on the web but you never know what you're going to get if you go with that.

Anyone? anyone?

Sonny D

TRIBE Member
I may be biased, but you can't go wrong with Reflections. It will be myself and Jay Hamilton this Friday. Come check out the local talent. The club runs from 10 -3:45 with happy hour from 11-1. It doesn't really get hopping until 12-12:30. Hit me up with an email and I will put you on the guest list. sonnyd@movethemasses.com

You can expect breaks, house, and some techno this weekend. Lots of fun sing along bootlegs and mashups too. Check out www.djsonnyd>com and www.jay-hamilton.com.

Check out some mixes on 1Groove.com as well.

http://1groove.icebergradio.com/shows/movethemasses.php