1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What's fun on a Thursday night?

Discussion in 'House Room' started by Chyka, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Chyka

Chyka TRIBE Member

Normally I can't go out on a Thursday night because of work but I've got tomorrow off. What's there to do on a thursday night? I'd really like to go somewhere that's cheap, has good tunes and enough peeps to fill the dance floor. Any suggestions?

2. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

element. $2 drinks. house music. fun drunk people.

3. Chyka

Chyka TRIBE Member

Cool, that sounds fun. Any other suggestions tribers?

4. DJ KWE

DJ KWE TRIBE Member

Backtracks

Soulful house, grooves and summer lovin...made to order...perhaps this could be an option for you...have a great night nonetheless...;)

hmmm, you could do both Element and Alto Basso...why limit yourself? LOL

5. Chyka

Chyka TRIBE Member

I was actually considering going to backtracks, do people stay late and dance? I find that a lot of times on college, the night ends too early for my liking.

6. DJ KWE

DJ KWE TRIBE Member

People do stay late and dance but like most summer nights you never know where the crowd's gonna be...but I can assure you that Backtracks will fulfill your night with top notch grooves...if you feel that you need more you can hit Element later in the night...

I have to admit...everytime I go to Alto Basso I end up staying late...I just can't pull myself away from P&T...and really why would you IMO :cool:

If you decide to come out...please say hi...don't be a stranger...Crystal

Last edited: Aug 28, 2003