• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What would Tribe do?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz

Leaning towards the .11b camera, but besides vigilante justice, I'm not sure I have a use for it. The leather attache sounds good too. Kinda wish I hadn't bought a grill in October now. Bah.
Dood, that attache is FUGLY. Do you really want to hoist an old man's bag around town. Be a 9-5er but don't look like one. Ew.

It's like an Eddie Bauer reject or something.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: What would Tribe do?

Originally posted by MoFo
Dood, that attache is FUGLY. Do you really want to hoist an old man's bag around town. Be a 9-5er but don't look like one. Ew.

It's like an Eddie Bauer reject or something.
As a fan of Queer Eye, I think I'll heed your advice. :D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: What would Tribe do?

As a fan of Queer Eye, I think I'll heed your advice. :D
Brown leather is nice but if it looks like Kmart and quacks like Kmart, you're not gonna get laid with that dud of a bag.
Get something sleek for Spring. It's just the right anecdote for a dreary winter's end.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Ok, everyone who didn't read the first post in its entirety, I just bought a grill a few months ago! :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: What would Tribe do?

Originally posted by MoFo
Brown leather is nice but if it looks like Kmart and quacks like Kmart, you're not gonna get laid with that dud of a bag.
Get something sleek for Spring. It's just the right anecdote for a dreary winter's end.

yea i don't trust that guy.... he's wearing von dutch.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Just found bigger pics of the pen. I'm starting to like it but I'd be afraid of losing it.

If you're not a CEO, stick with a Bic.

Get more bang for your buck with a sleek adapter!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I'm always at customer sites all over the place so the chances of losing it are really high too.