• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

"WHAT was I thinking??" outfits

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i'm wearing a charcoal grey sleeveless cotton tshirt, with light grey polkadots.

without even thinking about it i put on a white bra this morning....and then i got to work and looked in the mirror.

the light grey polkadots are all VIBRANT white in the places that cover my bra.

seriously, people.

it looks like i am wearing a charcoal grey sleeveless cotton tshirt
with WHITE POLKADOTS IN THE SHAPE OF A BRA
and with light grey polkadots everywhere else.

i feel like my boobs have magical powers or something.

*glow*
*glow*
*glow*

if you were a ship
and today was stormy
i could stand on the shore and steer you in with my GLEAMING WHITE BREASTS.

just call me beacon boobs.

anyone ever realise you're wearing something that feels a bit like a cruel joke that you've pulled on yourself?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tonep

TRIBE Member
there's a bar here in buffalo that has a saturday happy hour featuring a basket of bacon..... come on in sit down and have some bacon

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

artemis

TRIBE Member
I purchased a lovely little workshirt that is beige cotton... so i tried it on at home with a skin toned bra and it looked fine - no visible seethroughness...

But at work, with the crasy glare lights, you could actually SEE my bra perfectly! yay

So i walked around like this all day without a single person telling me (helloooo work friends!?) and finally realised after lunch when i went to the bathroom...

*&$%&*

Skipper

TRIBE Member
You'll notice in this photo that I am wearing a white cotton shirt with a design cut into it...thinking I would not be leaving a house party, I wore a nice white bra under it...I mean, who really notices that at a house party? (that I'm not wearing a cami, just a bra?)

but then I went to film and the blacklights won. big time. ugh.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
eeek! black lights + white bras!!!

ok i'm gonna take a moment here and say a quick thank you to jesus and whoever else is reponsible for the lighting in my office.