• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what tribers look like

kuba

TRIBE Member
there are many tribe people I haven't met.

before I met MalGlo, way long ago, I thought he was this big guy, like 6'4", 240lbs. Dont know why, but thats the image I had in my head.

I think evil dynovac is like this tall skinnier guy, maybe 6'1... i could be wrong.

Did you ever form a thought about what someone was gonna look like and then were you ever on the ball or way off course?

deep

TRIBE Member
I think I met DIWC before she started posting to the board, but if I hadn't I would have imagined her to be a squid of some sort.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I thought Klubmasta was gonna be this fat comic book guy that got kicked out his friends houses when he was a kid for raiding the fridge.

But he's actually not. As a matter of fact, I'm not gay or nothin', but I'd kind of like to make love to him.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
In today's installment of "Invitation For Random Mocking" I present you with this post:

Originally posted by qtip
there are many tribe people I haven't met.

before I met MalGlo, way long ago, I thought he was this big guy, like 6'4", 240lbs. Dont know why, but thats the image I had in my head.

I think evil dynovac is like this tall skinnier guy, maybe 6'1... i could be wrong.

Did you ever form a thought about what someone was gonna look like and then were you ever on the ball or way off course?
I didn't think Lil' Timmy would be so big. Then again I've been accused of not understanding irony in the past.

kuba

TRIBE Member
i think of joey as a 5 foot 9 italian guy with dark hair and brown eyes.

dont know why.

im not a thug. people have called me professor.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I thought indian girl was not gonna be this tall supermodel esque type of girl.

I saw her as a cutey in a hoodie (rememebr them days jen! hahah)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I thought spacebabe wouldve been this short cute as hell asian girl with dark hair, and who drives an echo. dont know why.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
and i figured sarah would be wearing a stupid little captains hat

but she didn't, nore i doubt she ever will

just like marian too....

i figured she's liquid me up a storm...

but no, she just stuffed her orange earplugs in and swoosh......

she was gone

tribe has been one big disappointment , eh?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i remember thinking that JayIsBored was really fat, and then we met the night of the Tribe Frat Party, and i was so surprised by how he looked that i think the 2nd thing i said to him after hello
was "i thought you were gonna be fat!!"

for some reason, i didnt think he was gonna be nearly as good looking as he is.