• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...what tribers look like (just pix)...*~

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
JayIsBored said:
plain old jeremy jivestein will do
What about Jewemy Jivebaumbergsteinovitch? I really need to focus on my religious ethnicity for the interweb. Ya know to proclaim my membership in the secret club.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
sk8 said:
and stolen off facebook

me, rachel (my sister) and elissa at wakestock

(sorry colin....)
You remind me of Mingster a lil'bit. And Ellssa looks totally unimpressed. She could write a book about how unimpressed she was at that moment! :)

johnny B rad

TRIBE Member
i don't know how to post pics. must you have your own webspace? i have a facebook and myspace. can i post pics from there? i need some help. sad, i know...

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
^^^ Your pics need to be hosted somehwere (myspace and facebook count). Just copy the image address (by right-blicking the image and checking the properties) and pasting that link where the "***" is:

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Michlerish said:
your friend has nice tits
A woman says that to a female and she gets a 'why thanks'. A guy says that and he gets kicked in the junk.

I can imagine what would happen to a straight guy if he told another guy he had a nice cock. Haha.

Talk about double standards!