• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...what tribers look like (just pix)...*~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
I don't often post pics but I ran into a triber on the weekend that said he assumed from reading tribe that I was a dude. So I figured I'd post a couple pics...

A crooked pic of me at the bar Phils in Waterloo.

Getting ridiculous with some buddies on the way to drunken laser bowling in rossland, b.c.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
i thought you were a dude too!

too bad though, we already have too many hot chicks around here, could've used a few more sausages

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
i thought you were a dude too!

too bad though, we already have too many hot chicks around here, could've used a few more sausages

Sorry about the sausagelessness. Nice...I made up a new word. I dig it.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Got a NEW hair do.

Can't wait to see what the Psychiatrist I'm working for says about it. Apparently people who change their hair color frequently have a higher incidence of personality disorders*

* totally anecdotal, no actual evidence acquired.

... and then I decided combing my hair is a good idea before taking photos

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
the Doctor said:
Got a NEW hair do.

Can't wait to see what the Psychiatrist I'm working for says about it. Apparently people who change their hair color frequently have a higher incidence of personality disorders*

* totally anecdotal, no actual evidence acquired.
anectodal? pfft! ;)

:p

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
S-dawg was in from Montreal this weekend. I'm still not sure which one of us is the bigger asshole.

Dubsteppin'

I had my camera with me all 3 nights this weekend yet somehow I only came away with 2 pics. I sucks.