• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...what tribers look like (just pix)...*~

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
You're welcome.
for what???

were my pics not showing up??

orange is really my colour? wtf? was that refering to my pants?? nice "i"s? ......huh?

what the hell..... no wonder i never post pics on here......... now i'm all confused.

:confused:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: TURTLE WARS

Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
but

Profile For TuRtL[-
Total Posts: 243 (0.23 posts per day)

Profile For dj Red Turtle
Total Posts: 5749 (6.48 posts per day)

my post is biggen than your post. ;)

And my dad can be up your dad. :p
hehe das cuz i dont have enought time to post 546494161348646571356232964548864 messages :p

TRUCE

Caz

TRIBE Member
alot of free image hosting sites don;t allow remote linking. instead you get the lovely default message that we were commenting on.

try shutterfly.com thats what i use

edit: ^ or that

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
thanks again for the info LRP, Eccentric & caz. :)

i'm assuming the default message was in orange, (as per caz's comment) ...... but since i also posted a pic where i was wearing orange pants, i initially thought that the pics were showing up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
i sure has hell wouldnt be putting half naked pics of myself up on the net everywhere if i had an ass the size of oklahoma.
No, you wouldn't put half naked pictures of yourself up on the net because you're fugly.

:p

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Oh...you're qtips buddy. Now i get it.

I also find it ironic that you posted those pictures. You've been living in the picture threads and and have been whining and complaining about people posting pictures.

But, you're right. I'm the fucktard.

voytek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
yah know, everyday i look different too... this thread has gone ass up. I know now what a majority of yah look like - thanks :)

but seriously, do yah need to divert attention to yourself every other fucking page?

go to the picture thread.

picture whoring is lame IMHO - go join lavalife or rate my picture dot com. I myself and i'm sure a whole fuck else know what yah look like by now!! starting from page 1!

-that letoutthetruth not just you norman guy! :)

ez,

sd
ahahahahahahaha!!! detective sandy vagina strikes again. kay yuo en tee.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Rocky
Oh...you're qtips buddy. Now i get it.
never met the man pal, but i think i stole a page from his books with the crying gestures.... looks familiar eh crybaby!

I also find it ironic that you posted those pictures. You've been living in the picture threads and and have been whining and complaining about people posting pictures.
living? i posted, i believe one pic buddy oh boy, probally long before your sorry ass emoticon loser arrived.

But, you're right. I'm the fucktard.
you said it!

AT AT : detective....?

xsre

TRIBE Member
I think Deep and Timo are very handsome. :)

The top pic is me with my (married) cousin Heather on my birthday a while ago...on the left is when we were kids, obviously showing we've been close for a long tim.

The bottom pic is just me. At the bar.