• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What to do??

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
I started seeing this amazing guy a couple of weeks ago...blah blah blah..he cheated on me..and told me the next day.
I really like him and want to work it out.
Is this jsut retarded??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

patri©k

TRIBE Member
was it anybody in your immediate family? dog... cat... grandma ?

regardless. get back with him. he loves you and obviously treats you the way you should be treated.

:)

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
You are right..he is coming home from the bar right now and we are going to chill. Thanks for the positivity!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

regardless. get back with him. he loves you and obviously treats you the way you should be treated.

:)

I smell sarcasm more than I smell positivity

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

keld

TRIBE Member
calling him an 'amazing guy' and saying 'i really like him' tells me you've already made your mind up! which is cool, but be careful since it seems like he likes you less than you like him. i.e. you wouldn't have done that to him, right. so be on your guard.

tella

TRIBE Member
hi ryan, how's london?

NuFroggie, tell him to go fuck himself. you just got together and he's already cheating. he will cheat on you repeatedly, especially if you allow him to.

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by keld
calling him an 'amazing guy' and saying 'i really like him' tells me you've already made your mind up! which is cool, but be careful since it seems like he likes you less than you like him. i.e. you wouldn't have done that to him, right. so be on your guard.

ryan, clean yer box!

keld

TRIBE Member
is it really 'cheating' if they just got together a few weeks ago? i guess nufroggie has to decide how explicitly defined their relationship was. yeah it's not a picturesque way to start a relationship, but i think life is just too complicated and fucked up to only accept perfection. if you really like him, maybe it's worth trying to work it out. it's pissing rain.

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by keld
is it really 'cheating' if they just got together a few weeks ago? i guess nufroggie has to decide how explicitly defined their relationship was. yeah it's not a picturesque way to start a relationship, but i think life is just too complicated and fucked up to only accept perfection. if you really like him, maybe it's worth trying to work it out. it's pissing rain.

this is true. but why did he feel the need to tell nu froggie about it? i dunno...it's 10am and i'm analyzing someone elses love life..i thin it's time to get out of the house!

Cri

TRIBE Member
NuFroggie is quite the amazing girl..and doesn't deserve anything less than a wicked guy. It kind of says something that he told you...so maybe you should give him another chance...

hrm Cuz If it was the beginning of the relationship..and it was still sort of open..maybe he thought it was OK to mess around with someone else..but then realized he like you and felt bad?

hehe..I dunno..I'm with tella on this one..too early!

tayo

TRIBE Member
He sounds like a jerk. If he cared about you then
1) he wouldn't have cheated on you, and
2) he wouldn't have told you about it the next day.. Is he testing you or something, to see how much you'll put up with?
It's only been a couple of weeks, forget about it. There's plenty of fish in the sea....

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Cri
NuFroggie is quite the amazing girl..and doesn't deserve anything less than a wicked guy. It kind of says something that he told you...so maybe you should give him another chance...

Karen you rock! Don't let anyone treat you badly!

ninja

TRIBE Member
Hmmm , Nu froggie
first off your a amazing woman and deserve better..
Cut this guy loose, there are lots of guys in this city that will treat you alot better.

Did you ever cheet on him and thats why your willing to put up with this shit? something tells me the Tribunal of Relationship Justice does not have all the info needed.

I'll give you a call later today since I 'm slept through my alarm and am not up at the mtn yet.

peace
Mike

labRat

TRIBE Member
I say hurl. If you blow chunks and he comes back, he's yours. If you spew and he bolts, then it was never meant to be.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
A couple weeks is pretty new and unless you had the eclusivity talk I don't really see it as cheating... and if you want to be with this guy you need to have the talk and decide what you mean to each. Better to get it out in the open and find out if your on the same page.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
If a man cheats on you, there are some serious, serious doubts. I would be fucking pissed my girl lied to me about something important, nevermind giving my pussy to someone else.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I think we need a little more information from Froggie.

If you and dude made a commitment to be together as bf and gf (meaning not having sex with other people), then I think it is bad that already he's cheated on you.

But.. if you guys haven't really ... commited commited.. then I do have to say that that was cool that he told you about it.

Unless if he was telling you to charm you .. I have no idea.

Another point... a cheater is never always a cheater.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe
I think we need a little more information from Froggie.

If you and dude made a commitment to be together as bf and gf (meaning not having sex with other people), then I think it is bad that already he's cheated on you.

But.. if you guys haven't really ... commited commited.. then I do have to say that that was cool that he told you about it.

Unless if he was telling you to charm you .. I have no idea.

Another point... a cheater is never always a cheater.

It's true, the mutual understanding is important, but how into you could someone be if they cheat on you during those stages?

How would that be charming?

A cheater is not always a cheater but a cheater for a fucking long time for me anyways. a looooooooooong loooooong fucking time.