1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What to do tonight?

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by kaniz, Oct 9, 2005.

1. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

I cant goto the Guv't, the only other event listed in events on here that I can see is WeGoDeep vs WeGoFUnky or whatever, which isnt really catching my eye.

I've checked the Eye and Now listings, and nothing is grabbing my attention, but I dont want to sit in all night bored out of my tree (as I did nothing Fri or Sat either).

anything going on thats not listed but worth checking out?

2. TRO

TRO TRIBE Member

apothecary has free(i think) breaks and house with drink deals...

I'll be one of the "Hosts" so come in and say hello

3. Chubbs

Chubbs TRIBE Member

Why cant you goto guv?

4. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

Dont feel like spending the $$, and if I was to goto guv, I'd probably want some party favours, and I got an exam comming up on the 12th, and need to be fairly clear/level headed for it, as its a hard exam, so I need to spend most of tomorrow and tuesday studying and cant be sketch-case for it.

suppose I could go sober, but I dislike the guvt enough as-is even when fucked, let alone going there sober.

5. faunty

faunty TRIBE Member

way to be responsible