1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What the?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KickIT, Aug 29, 2003.

1. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

What would you do if you got an email like this?

You don't get emails like that everyday. I'm a little perplexed on how to take it.

*c*

2. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Note to self: Avoid all confrontations this weekend.

*c*

3. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

You forgot to include the part at the end of the email that says "forward this to at least ten friends or you really WILL GET SHOT!"

;)

j/k, I'm sure you'll be fine Chuck.

Maybe they're just dreaming about the ass-whooping you're going to receive from me in Wolfenstein.

Pete

4. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

My email was supposed to be private.

jeremy -thanks for sharing- jive

5. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

I think it's like knocking on wood. He's thinking how he would feel if he didn't say anything.'

Dreams can't predict the future like that. In all likelyhood, it meant something else, but he failed to understand it's true meaning.

Don't worry.

6. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

What if they're clairvoyant or psychic?

I know I shouldn't worry but its still a brain fuck.

*c*

7. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

maybe being 'shot and killed' is just a metaphor for being 'reborn as a woman'. i think you should bust out the dancing granny outfit and rock out all weekend in it...as an errrrrr precaution.

8. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

Well, since I think that shit is nonsense, I wouldn't worry about it.;)

9. Phat Buddha

Phat Buddha TRIBE Member

This is a dream of distress. Hearing the sound of a gun, denotes loss of employment, and bad management to proprietors of establishments.

If you shoot a person with a gun, you will fall into dishonor.

If you are shot, you will be annoyed by evil persons, and perhaps suffer an acute illness.

For a woman to dream of shooting, forecasts for her a quarreling and disagreeable reputation connected with sensations. For a married woman, unhappiness through other women.

10. Phat Buddha

Phat Buddha TRIBE Member

i stole that from a dream site :)

11. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

She doesn't think its nonsense!

*c*

12. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Well I didn't have the dream, and I don't know the context in which I get shot in their dream. I emailed them back and asked but no response.

*c*

13. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

Wasn't she arrested for fraud?

14. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

She didn't even see it coming.

jeremy -burn!- jive

15. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

you made me smile.:)

16. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

Thanks

Were you at Madbar last week? Someone sort of said hello but I was really really drunk and then later thought it may have been you.

jeremy -I try- jive