• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell is UP with this PLUS shite!

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
I book a whole bunch of days off work to go snowboarding, and it's supposed to be RAINY and PLUS 5!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

I already missed saturday... hoping for monday. UGH

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Im lovin it!

Today I installed the CD deck I bought my dad for Christmas....outside! I even had to take my jacket off cuz I was getting to hot!

I got all stoopid drunk at my g/f's last night and left my Jeep there, so this morning I had to walk over and get it, it was like April, so nice out!

After that I went 4 byein for the rest of the afternoon , got the jeep a little muddy, just fantastic considering the date!

:)

Not rubbing salt into the snow enthusiasts wounds or anything, just flipping the coin.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

new to t.o.

TRIBE Member
I feel like an old lady - just turned 30 and had my ACL repaired two months ago and I'm LOVING this warm weather. I don't need to go out with a cane and have cute little Asian men explain how to properly use it :D

I feel for the snowboarders, though, no question.

code-09

TRIBE Member
I too just turned 30, but I want to get out snowboarding, and ice fishing :)
this wheather makes everything mushy and crapy :( no fun.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

d.code

TRIBE Member
Im fucking lovin the weather!!

a couple of friends of mine met up with me on the u of t campus- and we found a nice roof to smoke a joint on. then we pulled out our Lap Tops and found a plug on the wall and we rocked out making a few tunes.
Then it was off down allyways with a few cans..
great night topped off with some Zelda:Windwaker