• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

What the hell are you listening to?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Which one?? :) THey look sweet!
Yes, there is a whole series that covers pretty much all the tracks I had in my bins in the booths I spun in between 1977-1986. All of these are extended versions, or the versions we played. Most of it impossible to find now on original vinyl. A lot of thought went into this series and it captures the true essence of disco and the different types of disco enjoyed by the different sub groups (gay disco, euro disco etc..) of the period.

Some of it to me, now, seems overly sugary, but that's the way it was. You will also hear the sources of much of the samples for late 80's and early 90's house music in this collection.

Get them all!

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member
Yes, there is a whole series that covers pretty much all the tracks I had in my bins in the booths I spun in between 1977-1986. All of these are extended versions, or the versions we played. Most of it impossible to find now on original vinyl. A lot of thought went into this series and it captures the true essence of disco and the different types of disco enjoyed by the different sub groups (gay disco, euro disco etc..) of the period.

Some of it to me, now, seems overly sugary, but that's the way it was. You will also hear the sources of much of the samples for late 80's and early 90's house music in this collection.

Get them all!
I've been catching up on this era - some of these tracks are getting reissues and IM grabbing them! Like this one from the euro disco entry in the series:

Will look for these compilations to fill in the blanks!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
grabbed this one too recently:

Classic DJ Hell selection