• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Sweet!

Made me think of same title, but different track, which is one of my all time fave earlier acquisitions in the vault:

Some of the old gems have been buried pretty deep for many years. It’s funny though... I keep finding them and being instantly transported back to 23-HOP and some of the other deep, dark, dirty places that got me hooked on the music. Perfect time for this! :)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of Pink Floyd. Slowly cycled around the island today listening to Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here .flacs on really good headphones. It was excellent.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
The nice thing about working from home is now being able to listen to epic length DJ mixes uninterrupted.

Deep Dish's original set for GU21 Moscow? 6 hours long and got to listen to it through an afternoon
Sasha, John Digweed and Jimmy Van M in Denver Colorado for the Moon Party back in 98, just before they started to peak - that's another day's work worth of soundtrack right there. Have the JJJ Australia Northern Exposure tour recording as a chaser for the next day.

Really makes me miss the older party days though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories