• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Just grabbed another 1200 MK2 and Ortofon for the living room. Got a sweet set of home stacks for general use. First record through the speakers...

I made the switch to ortofon this summer after running my last shure whitelabel stylii into the ground.

The new Mk2 series are SOLID, i can see my stylii lasting much longer as the whitelabels were actually very soft/weak and more prone to accidents bending them out of shape

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I made the switch to ortofon this summer after running my last shure whitelabel stylii into the ground.

The new Mk2 series are SOLID, i can see my stylii lasting much longer as the whitelabels were actually very soft/weak and more prone to accidents bending them out of shape
That’s what I grabbed. Just the mkii Mix model. Reviews looked decent, so I jumped. Price point is ok @ $140 (tax incl). The main thing is the burn. I don’t cure as much about most of my House records as a I do my albums. I still spend a whack on wax, so I want them to last. So far, so good!

praktik

TRIBE Member
That’s what I grabbed. Just the mkii Mix model. Reviews looked decent, so I jumped. Price point is ok @ $140 (tax incl). The main thing is the burn. I don’t cure as much about most of my House records as a I do my albums. I still spend a whack on wax, so I want them to last. So far, so good!
I went for the DJ line cause im a bit of a klutz

#knowthyself

Pretty much identical sound profile and stylus point the marketing says just more durable

So far that's already proven true lol

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I went for the DJ line cause im a bit of a klutz

#knowthyself

Pretty much identical sound profile and stylus point the marketing says just more durable

So far that's already proven true lol
My wallet is aching and I don’t care! Scored 5 records I’ve been searching for for ages!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
who woulda thought the vapid Global Goal concert would turn me on to new music i love, i miss a ton of pop hits and glad i found this artist and this track!

Believe the wife was on the phone so i was killing time and watching her performance by chance when i tuned in:

This was the global goal version:

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders