• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member

This almost 3 hr mix was recorded live at Rumors LA. Enjoy it with your loved ones while we’re all isolating. It’s the first time I’ve officially shared a live mix of mine from any party aside from Boiler Room, anything else is a bootleg and possibly not even me ;-)

Bandcamp limits the number of free downloads we can share, hence the minimum of $1 to keep the downloads from maxing out. We will be donating that and are open to everyone’s suggestions as to which organizations.

See you on the other side for one helluva party

Stay safe & look out for each other.

Harvey xx

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Sorted through some old vinyl today and pulled out a few classics that I haven't listened to in years.

Kicking things of with a little Neil Diamond - Hot August Nights and then I'm going take a complete 180 and transition to Peter Tosh - Captured Live.

Both double albums so I'm thinking I may be up for a while but at least I have some good music to keep me company.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Been listening to a lot of amapiano lately. South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana etc have been banging out some amazing music the last few years... or at least it's blown up huge.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Been listening to a lot of amapiano lately. South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana etc have been banging out some amazing music the last few years... or at least it's blown up huge.

I’ve been doing the same thing with all manner of funk. Turkish, Macedonian, Moroccan, East African, etc.

Such a lovely journey. :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Dunno where this goes, so it goes here.

If you’re on Twitter and enjoy wicked bands, you should give this a whirl...

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
If I was able to go see my parents I would grab my old all in one stereo and a box of 8 tracks and bring that back home and set it up. And then explain to my daughter what it is.