• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
I've been working my way through the Renaissance Masters series over the last few weeks. I'm currently up to Vol 11, Satoshi Tomiie's mix. I'm also going to go through their offshoots, like Zabiela's work, ant the Renaissance mixes that Danny Howells, M.A.N.D.Y. and Gui Borratto all did.

It's kind of interesting to hear over the course of the series how their sound changed and evolved. Starting with the late 90's peak time of trance, evolving slowly into progressive house, then going the route of recruiting Sandy Rivera for Vol 8 and Tomiie's first appearance around Vol 9 for a more straight ahead house music experience. Hernan Cattaneo's and Dave Seaman's mixes mark the biggest changes, as they were the more regular contributors to the series.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Rediscovered this old record recently

and fucking forgot how much I fucking LOVE this track:

Probably best one from Gino's + Snake Plissken

mandapanda

TRIBE Member

The new album is amazing. It's beautiful and I can't stop listening to it. The new songs sound fucking incredible live. So pleased to see them getting the recognition they deserve!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders