• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
It's like Soulwax were Jedi Mind Tricked ( much like Daft Punk ) into putting out something artsy fartsy.
Entire album is very bleepy bloopy as i'd expect from Soulwax...but IMO, i am far from digging it.
Maybe moar listens, i dunno.
Am i the only one getting older but still wanting to dance my ass off ?

£val

Today's started with Tom Waits 1985 rainy days album, followed by PJ Harvey, Fugazi, and Joy Division. Oldies but goodies day, I guess.:p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
found a folder i forgot about
frisky radio loves from 2012
ben coda
dave seaman
nick warren
jody wisternoff
king unique
nick lewis
nick muir
trafik
trim the fat
luke porter
wade bennet
quivver

absolute insanity

Soundtrack for the last few days

Renaissance: Platform - mixed by Paul Woolford 2CD
Perfecto Presents - South America - mixed by Hernan Cattaneo 2CD
Essential Mix 08/12/2001 - mixed by The Stanton Warriors
The Stanton Sessions vol 1-4 - mixed by The Stanton Warriors
Bedrock Breaks - mixed by Meat Katie 2CD
Eazy Duz It - Eazy E
Ironman - Ghostface Killah
The Wild - Raekwon

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Toronto homegirl Lydia Ainsworth's new album "Darling of the Afterglow" is just absolutely fucking fantastic. Unless something else Canadiana comes along this year that's even more epic, this album has a lock on the 'Best Alternative' Juno, and will likely be shortlisted for the Polaris Prize.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Toronto homegirl Lydia Ainsworth's new album "Darling of the Afterglow" is just absolutely fucking fantastic. Unless something else Canadiana comes along this year that's even more epic, this album has a lock on the 'Best Alternative' Juno, and will likely be shortlisted for the Polaris Prize.
Sweet stuff!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Sweet stuff!
Lydia Ainsworth threw her hat into the ring as being the Canadiana alt-music artist to beat. And I'm looking around, and I see no other contenders. Ok fine, 'Mozart's Sister''s new album is pretty good, but pretty good don't stand up to Epic. Seriously, Canada has our own little miss Florence/Machine-BatferLashes/Kate Bush lady here. And it hits the sweet spot.