• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

erika

TRIBE Member
I have cd of his. I've with Ginger Baker

(Or is that the dad?)
Fela is the dad and he's the one who did the album with Ginger Baker.

Femi, the eldest son, tours with his own band and dancers; their first show at Harbourfront a few years ago was the sexiest/hottest music show I've seen in Toronto.

He was supposed to be back here in January but got malaria or something; try to catch him when he does make it back.

The younger son, whose name escapes me right now, tours with many members of Fela's band and puts on a pretty good show as well.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Fela is the dad and he's the one who did the album with Ginger Baker.

Femi, the eldest son, tours with his own band and dancers; their first show at Harbourfront a few years ago was the sexiest/hottest music show I've seen in Toronto.

He was supposed to be back here in January but got malaria or something; try to catch him when he does make it back.
Femi resheduled his tour. He and entourage will be in TO and Kanada, well, during the summer, sometime. check his myspace page for dates.

btw, I interviewed his dad

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
anyways, I am currently listening to a Miike Snow rmx of Vampire Weekend's "the kids don't stand a chance". not sure why, but this is giving me the warm&fuzzies

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home

It was nice seeing them at Harbourfront (for free).......going to miss living in Toronto I think. Went to dinner with a friend who landed an apartment with a great view of the waterfront this weekend. Makes you pretty sentimental about the city. Anyways, I haven't been banned from the city at least, and building a home in a smaller city might be just what I needed.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
ok, now I'm listening to a DJ Mehdi rmx of Miike Snow's "Burial", and, um, this Miike Snow guy, he's good, man.

will likely make several top-10 lists come years end

Stan

TRIBE Member
My friend just got interviewed for a major fashion magazine and her EP's gonna be in stores on the 17th. Craziness.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders