• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What the hell are you listening to?

zorak

TRIBE Member
wow - saw wyrd visions perform tonight....totally beautiful and spooky and fantastic. he reminds of a folky version of black metal. soooooo good.

anyway, thanks to that show i've been listening to good old crazy BURZUM tonight. could he BE any crazier? the scary thing is, yes he could. :O

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zorak

TRIBE Member
aether said:
woo! burzum.

buddy, i have a feeling you would really like wyrd visions...you should definitely check him out if you haven't already done so. i played one of his songs for duncan a while ago and he ate it up. i swear it's the black metal connection!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kat

TRIBE Member
lover i dont have to love - bright eyes

haha so angsty.

my favourite song that they played last night. it was actually really good and i had amazing seats. front row side balcony at massey hall.

it was alright..im not a huge bright eyes fan and i really dont like his new happy alt-country thing hes doing now. is it wrong for me to wish he would get depressed again?

Muffin

TRIBE Member
kat said:
lover i dont have to love - bright eyes

haha so angsty.
indeed! bright eyes is my super emo guilty pleasure.:p that's probably my second favorite song after "first day of my life." i'm glad to hear it was a good show. :)

zoo

TRIBE Member
^^ YEAH!

listen to the track RISE UP WITH FISTS!~

it's the best song EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

p.s i'm drunk!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders