• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What The Fuckkkkkk?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Okay, there is this fucking call centre that has been calling me for the past 4 days. I get at least 10-12 calls a day and when I answer, nobody is on the other line. I called back and there is a way to leave messages and they said that if I want to be removed within 48 hours, I should just leave my phone #. Well, I did that and nothing was done, on the contrary, the fucking people keep calling me.
It's getting quite annoying, especially when they fucking call at 3 in the morning.

This is the fucking #: 1-800-283-1267.

What can I do to stop this madness?
I am so fucking pissed, fucking people...
FUCK.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
http://www.bell.ca/shop/application/commercewf?origin=smarttouch_main.jsp&event=link(productDetail)&wlcs_catalog_item_sku=118

Call Screen

Peace and Quiet! Allows you to redirect calls from up to 12 telephone numbers to a Bell recording that informs callers that you are not taking calls at this time

features:
You are free from unwanted calls while still remaining available to the people you want to hear from.
You can create a list of up 12 numbers to block. Callers on your Call Screen list can be added, changed, or deleted whenever you want.
You can turn your list on or off when and if you choose.

Hints & Tips

- You can change your Call Screen list at any time. Just press *60 and follow the voice prompts.

$5/per month

quantumize

TRIBE Member
if they ever do answer pretend you are someone else and say the person they are looking for is recently deceased

they won't call back again

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Well, I would if these fuckers would stop.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEY ARE CALLING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo

- You can change your Call Screen list at any time. Just press *60 and follow the voice prompts.
It doesn't work.

Okay, even if I remove and all that shit, it won't work. See, it's like my number is on some automated program or something, it rings every 15 minutes.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Okay, there is this fucking call centre that has been calling me for the past 4 days. I get at least 10-12 calls a day and when I answer, nobody is on the other line. I called back and there is a way to leave messages and they said that if I want to be removed within 48 hours, I should just leave my phone #. Well, I did that and nothing was done, on the contrary, the fucking people keep calling me.
It's getting quite annoying, especially when they fucking call at 3 in the morning.

This is the fucking #: 1-800-283-1267.

What can I do to stop this madness?
I am so fucking pissed, fucking people...
FUCK.

omg. ME TOO!!!!! in fact, I just missed a call about 5 min. ago.
I did what you did, called back and just left my #.

this is seriously irritating.:mad:
they call all the time, numerous times a day. fucking harrassers. they should be maimed.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: What The Fuckkkkkk?

Originally posted by Indian Girl
omg. ME TOO!!!!! in fact, I just missed a call about 5 min. ago.
I did what you did, called back and just left my #.

this is seriously irritating.:mad:
they call all the time, numerous times a day. fucking harrassers. they should be maimed.

sorry jen that's me i've been stalking you latley

hope ya don't mind

IgStar

TRIBE Member
:mad: :mad:

I will hurt you in a way that you cannot comprehend until you are enveloped in the excrutiating pain.

kidding joe :)

but these guys need to get a grip. it's out of control I says!

bambam

TRIBE Member
I you pretended to be afraid of the phone calls, and argued that you were afraid of imminent violence, you could sue for technical assault or battery
:p

crave_e

TRIBE Member
is it so hard just to say..."not interested" and hang up?

But it looks like they are not following the rules. Especially if they are still calling you after you requested to get put on a list.

Call the CRTC.
http://www.crtc.gc.ca/RapidsCCM/Register.asp?lang=E

don't pay Bell to block the calls....bring the company to its knees.
My sister was working at an outbound call centre who were not following the rules, and 2 weeks after she started the CRTC shut them down.

Answer the phone and wait 10 seconds or more, that's how long it can take from the time the auto-dialer registers that someone has picked up the phone and transfers it to a live person.

Literally wait until you hear someone speak.

Then ask them to remove you from their list STAT.
And tell them that you don't give a flying rat shit whatever it is that they're selling (usually the toronto star, in my experience).

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Ok, ummm some of you didn't really understand it.
When I pick it up, nobody is on the other line, so I can't tell anybody I am not intersted... I keep saying "Hello", "Hello", but nobody is there. I wait for over a minute.

Fuck, this shit, I will worry about it after I get laid.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Ok, ummm some of you didn't really understand it.
When I pick it up, nobody is on the other line, so I can't tell anybody I am not intersted... I keep saying "Hello", "Hello", but nobody is there. I wait for over a minute.

Fuck, this shit, I will worry about it after I get laid.

you can always just pant and moan into the phone.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
1. Usually when they call and there is no answer on the other end, it is a computer automatically dialling your number. The "caller" on the other end may take a few seconds to answer your "hello"

2. By law, if you request them to remove you form their list, they must. Next time, take down the name of the Organization, their callback #, and the person you are speaking to. That way, you can call bell and report the harassing phone calls if they continue.

3. If you get those "mssgs" on your voicemail, yet the phone has not rung, and you have this 10 minutes sales pitch to listen to. Instead of deleting it, FF to where they leave you the number to call back, call them and follow instructions in step 2.

;)

I'm totally a call screener, I never answer the phone unless I know the number and these Unknown Name/Unknown Number calls were driving me mad. Once I politely asked them to remove me, the calls have drastically been cut down.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
what Killa said, there is nobody there.

dead.air.
I've stayed online for almost 5min. once waiting, going "hello??? hello mcfly??" nothing.

disconnect. then they call back.

I have call display, that's why we just stopped answering it. but fuck, you're on the toilet or just getting in the door, run la mad dash to get it and BAM! motherbitches.:mad: