• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What should I order?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
achohol makes it twitch ?

and weed?

anything else?

thats fucked

[jai]
If I drink more than 3 beers, eye goes nuts... if I smoke, the eye goes so crazy, I might as well just wear a pirate eye patch (I am assuming it's due to fatigue).
When the twitch goes away, then I have tingling on the cheek and around the nose.

WHHHAT THE FUUUUCK!? :(

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am pretty sure that a twitchy eye has to do with fatigue as you say. I think the only way to get rid of it is to catch up on sleep and relaxation.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
:( I know... and I am going to do that once my final exam is done... I am just worried about the other tingling, it doesn't seem related, but maybe it is and if so, HOW?

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
If I drink more than 3 beers, eye goes nuts... if I smoke, the eye goes so crazy, I might as well just wear a pirate eye patch (I am assuming it's due to fatigue).
When the twitch goes away, then I have tingling on the cheek and around the nose.

WHHHAT THE FUUUUCK!? :(

pirate eye patches are hawt, so thats a bonus,

but the twitch thing is fucked, and then you have tingling like its numb or asleep ?

[jai]

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
the twitching is a classic case of myokymia... which is due to stress, caffeine, fatigue, alcohol. I have been able to eliminate the caffeine and somewhat alcohol (I am having organic beer right now), if I have one-two beers, I am okay... the stress and fatigue - not that successful.

I noticed a 130% increase of chocolate intake too, which is WEIRD, because I never liked chocolate.

The tingling is what scares me... it's not asleep, if I touch it, I can feel it, so it's not numb, but I feel cold tingling that comes and goes around the nose and on the cheek, under the eye (same side).

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
the twitching is a classic case of myokymia... which is due to stress, caffeine, fatigue, alcohol. I have been able to eliminate the caffeine and somewhat alcohol (I am having organic beer right now), if I have one-two beers, I am okay... the stress and fatigue - not that successful.

I noticed a 130% increase of chocolate intake too, which is WEIRD, because I never liked chocolate.

The tingling is what scares me... it's not asleep, if I touch it, I can feel it, so it's not numb, but I feel cold tingling that comes and goes around the nose and on the cheek, under the eye (same side).

thats really fucking bizarre

[jai]