• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What' s happenin' in Techno Land tonite

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
just chillin for me....couple friends are coming over to "technificent studio's" and we be jammin' mon...

haven't heard much to help yah out...

either way,

good luck, and have a good night!

doug.

derek

TRIBE Member
Chillin' sounds like a plan;

Yo, Da Gunj you, PV and BV should give me a link (derek@beats.to). You guys should come down to my house sometime. We'll burn (except BV of course), and spin some tunes. It's been what, 10 years almost since I chilled with all acutally hung out. Hey, whatever happened to BC?

Peace,

Derek

d.code

TRIBE Member
Day Breaks reunion at Life has 2 techno djs who will both probably be playing for 2 hours each. I like going to life because the floor is a good dance floor and the sound is BITCHEN- werd. Who cares about the crowd- dancing is the best.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
Ya, but ya need one of the Still Suits that the characters wore in Frank Herbert's "Dune". The one that absorbed all your moisture, and then fed it back to through tube. I get dehydrated just looking at people dance there.

Still, have a good time, and drink a beer for me.

Peace,

Derek