1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What not to wear (TLC)

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Liquidity, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Liquidity

Liquidity TRIBE Member

I love this show...

I'm not a fan of $1000 outfits makin' a person look more beautiful... but the whole idea of clothes that fit and show off appropriately comes through really well...

Criticisms welcome ;)

2. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

They are not $1,000 outfits. They give the person $5,000 and they have to buy a full wardrobe. 5 outfits is not a full wardrobe.

I do have one criticism of the show though ... that fat gay guy that is on the show needs to be the one that gets a wardrobe makeover. He just sits there and complains about everyone's outfit, yet he himself is just horrifically dressed.

Cheers ... Ian :)

3. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I was just going to post that Ian - the guy with the horrible hair/goatee thing going on should NOT be giving fashion tips!

4. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

I'm sure the show's producers are aware of mr. nofashionsense but just have him on dressed in such away to piss viewers off.

XXX
    Marian@WORK
    :p

5. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

I think they got rid of him. now there's a different guy.

6. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

I think that may be the case, as I remember seeing one newer episode without him. I guess they listened to my complaint. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)

7. mcbee

mcbee TRIBE Member

great fucking show. love love love it.

i wanna host it.

really gets across the point that properly fitting/body type suiting clothes are ALWAYS stylish.

:)sarah

8. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

this isn't the Fashion Police show is it?

are there 2 different shows on?

9. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

I LOVED Wayne. I refuse to watch now that he's gone. ;)