• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What not to wear or alternative

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Ok. So my friend and I want to my put my other friend on WHAT NOT TO WEAR or something to that effect. There's one show that comes to mind where it's a fashion savy woman and man... I'm not sure the name of the show, and that's where I need your help.

My friend is LONG over due for a fashion make over and I am hoping that this will give him the confidence he needs to go out and get it (what ever it may be)... any help would be appreciated.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
Ok. So my friend and I want to my put my other friend on WHAT NOT TO WEAR or something to that effect. There's one show that comes to mind where it's a fashion savy woman and man... I'm not sure the name of the show, and that's where I need your help.

My friend is LONG over due for a fashion make over and I am hoping that this will give him the confidence he needs to go out and get it (what ever it may be)... any help would be appreciated.

besides what not to wear, i like the canadian one that's called something like overhaul my wardrobe or something like that. an interior designer guy designs & installs closet / wardrobe space in the person's room and a clothing designer guy takes a look at the clothes the person has and alters them + adds his own design flair to them so that they look amazing on the person. not sure if they do anything else ie. give 'em a hair & makeup makeover ... don't recall.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i've seen postings on craigslist before looking for people to take part in style by jury and diva on a dime or something like that, too.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
What Not to Wear is one, there's also Style By Jury which is like the Canadian version...sorta

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Sunshyne Jones said:
besides what not to wear, i like the canadian one that's called something like overhaul my wardrobe or something like that. an interior designer guy designs & installs closet / wardrobe space in the person's room and a clothing designer guy takes a look at the clothes the person has and alters them + adds his own design flair to them so that they look amazing on the person. not sure if they do anything else ie. give 'em a hair & makeup makeover ... don't recall.
Renovate my Wardrobe.. its on Life channel..

life.ca

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
on style by jury she'd get the piss taken out of her as the jury comments on what she looks like ... i wouldn't like that, personally. on reno my wardrobe it's a lot more positive imo. but it's not quite the same thing, i know.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
an ad on Now website from Feb:

We are prepared to pay $300 to anyone who nominates a candidate who ends up on our makeover TV show for the W Network.
We're looking for TORONTO women between 27 and 50 yrs old who need a physical transformation; hair, wardrobe, dental veneers, eye laser surgery, non-invasive cosmetic procedures, etc.
ALL FREE!

Send us a photo and description of the person to:
karen@MakeMeOver.tv

maybe they do guys too. might be worth checkin' out if you're really trying to find a show.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders