• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What makes you stress/loose sleep?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'm on edge.... wound tighter than a clock... stretched to my limit... insert another metaphor for stress here... yes, its worrying-wringing-your-hands-butterflies-in-the-gut-flop-sweat time!

I think the number one for me is money. Thinking about finances turns me into a stressed out grumpy bitch so fast. I dunno why, even when I am comfortable, it stresses me out like no tomorrow! I am just never comfortable talking about finances.

Another thing that drives me to distraction is simply waiting on people, which is amusing and hypocritical cause I make appoints JUST to stand people up. In my head I can rationalize but it does nothing to quell that antsy impatient feeling I get when standing on a street corner 10 minutes after they said they'd be there. TRAFFIC BE DAMN, it was a verbal agreement of rendezvousage!! hahahaha.

Stress really affects me. I loose sleep because those "oh no!" thoughts always float to the front of my mind as I try to drowse off.

Best instant stress cure for me is eating... I eat because I worry... OH LORDY I'M FAT! Thanks for the love handles, brain!

Since its mid exam time, people studying, people working, taxes are being done, etc., thought I'd bring it up.

so what wiggin' you out these days? I'm all bugaboo! :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aleks

TRIBE Member
yeha i will agree with ya Krzysiu, finances stress me out to the max.

other than that my parents stress me out. just their voices stress me out....LOL.....

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
hahaha. I was just going to post the old rent factor. I just got of the phone with them and now i'm practically livid.

there is something about parental advice in that told you so attitude that just drives screws into my temples.

WHERES THE HAGAN DAAS!?!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
the fact that one day everyones going to realise that i'm a fraud and unworthy of my status.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
hahaha. I was just going to post the old rent factor. I just got of the phone with them and now i'm practically livid.

there is something about parental advice in that told you so attitude that just drives screws into my temples.

WHERES THE HAGAN DAAS!?!
^LOL.

i could use some HD right now too...

and a beer. Cheers to relaxing tonite and trying not to stress too much! :D

derek

TRIBE Member
not much. it's a rare, very rare occassion that i lose sleep over anything. i'm glad for it.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I stress about money and school. Right now school stress is sucking bad, I haven't been able to take a day off in a few weeks now and I'm a little ragged.
I'm also stressed about moving, for financial and emotional reasons. In this case I am moving twice in the next 2 months and while it's a technically good thing for both situations it's still making me anxious. Then I worry about moving at the end of summer for school and get worse.
I think overall the things that stress me out are the unknown things and right now there's a lot I don't know and just have to wait and it sucks.

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
i've had lots of trouble sleeping since i was a kid, still can't figure out exactly what triggers it, sometimes stress. right now it's exams (almost done), moving, parents, starting work again, trying to figure people out.

MeL_Roc

TRIBE Member
When I know I have to wake up at a certain time for something important, I wake up numerous times during the night b/c of fear of sleeping in.

Moez

TRIBE Member
things that stress me out:

money
school
memorizing lyrics/learning new music/competing
my parents

those are pretty much the biggies... i have pretty much worried/stressed myself into having an ulcer. I lose sleep over them, get sick to my stomach because of them, and cry a lot because of them. ugh.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
the dark prince who comes to take my hollow blackened soul at night.

o and slow moving queues, i hate that!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I know how you feel, thumpr... I toss and turn at night thinking somewhere out there, beneath that great blue sky... someones waiting at the post office to buy stamps!

its keeps me up all night!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories