• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What kind of water do you drink?

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
I'm just curious to know what kind of water you drink and why you drink it? What differences do you notice from that particular water compared with the other types?

-Tap water, Direct or Brita type devices?
-Spring water?
-Distilled?
-Reverse Osmosis
-Firewater? (Not really a valid answer:))
-Rain water collected in empty beer bottles left on the porch?

Personally, I try to drink Distilled water that's sold in local Food stores. It's pretty damb refreshing and tastes a lot less like chlorine. I am however a little concerned with the way they package it. I'm not a fan of plastic because I fear that somehow the Plastic leech’s into the actual water itself in small doses.

Tap water in old buildings may have high levels of lead in it because the joints in the plumbing could have been formed with lead solder. Also, who the heck knows what kind of runoff from the environment has entered into the water supply?

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
I'm just curious to know what kind of water you drink and why you drink it? What differences do you notice from that particular water compared with the other types?

-Tap water, Direct or Brita type devices?
-Spring water?
-Distilled?
-Reverse Osmosis
-Firewater? (Not really a valid answer:))
-Rain water collected in empty beer bottles left on the porch?

Personally, I try to drink Distilled water that's sold in local Food stores. It's pretty damb refreshing and tastes a lot less like chlorine. I am however a little concerned with the way they package it. I'm not a fan of plastic because I fear that somehow the Plastic leech’s into the actual water itself in small doses.

Tap water in old buildings may have high levels of lead in it because the joints in the plumbing could have been formed with lead solder. Also, who the heck knows what kind of runoff from the environment has entered into the water supply?
Tap & Fire

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I ONLY DRINK FIJI WATER!

Everything else is just too... thick.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too!!! i love the stuff, i dont drink anything else i make a couple trips to shoppers each week to stock up, i still havent found it in cases yet. only figi for me!

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Heineken.

What? There's water in it!

Other than that, Brita water at home and water cooler water at work

Last edited:

JAR

TRIBE Member
Nongfu Spring bottled water. It has spring in the name, but I doubt if it's actually real spring water. Other than that, Coca-Cola China's purified bottled water...Ice something or other.

Drinking tap water in China isn't a good idea.

o00o

TRIBE Member
Apparently toilet water is the best, according to my cat, but I only drink it once in a while, vastly overrated.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
I ONLY DRINK FIJI WATER!

Everything else is just too... thick.

i don't really buy bottled water.. i prefer a little bit or taste with my beverages.. but that water is pretty damn good!

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
anyone ever refilled their water bottle with tap water from the zone? I did that once or twice cuz I was dead broke. will try not to, ever again.

alma

TRIBE Member
i've been putting tap water in a jug and letting that sit for a day. a lot of chlorine comes off and it tastes just fine.

kim basinger washing her her hair with evian: urban legend?

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Im currently hooked on 'Propel' Kiwi Strawberry by Gatorade. Propel is supposedly vitamin enhanced water. The lemon and raspberry flavours aren't that bad either. It's very thirst quenching.

kmac

TRIBE Member
ev said:
i don't really buy bottled water.. i prefer a little bit or taste with my beverages.. but that water is pretty damn good!
I was kidding, it's from Jesus Is Magic.

I don't even like water... Kool Aid Cherry Jammers is my beverage of choice.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
Montreal water seems to have some extra flavours to it, or is it just me?
like poutine?

It tastes kind of cloudy, like most other tap water. That's why i Brita it

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
I'm a child of the 60's.. so this new-fangled tap vs bottled water thing makes me just giggle (no offense meant..)

Been drinking tap water, have no issue with tap water.. Only drink bottled when I want to dance and need hydration in close proximity..

Some tests have even shown that it is equivalent to bottled water. No, not pulling them out. Just what I've read in the past..

Grandmother smoked, drank alcohol and tap water....and well water.. The well tap was made of lead. The woman is now 102. So while I have no aspirations to reach that age, I am not concerned..

For me it's like buying a t-shirt. You pay more if it has 'Nike' written all over it..