• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what just happened? should i call the doctor?

skyparty

TRIBE Member
i went to take a drink of pop and...
I FELL TO THE GROUND IN PAIN

and when i was on the ground i could barely breathe and my stomach hurt SO bad... and when i finally got up and made it up to the bathroom thinking maybe i was going to puke- my whole body was numb and tingly and it's like i had a fever, i was burning up... and now i’m all dizzy [i tried to get up the stairs and i lost balance and couldn't see straight]

i'm all shaky...

did a bubble spontaniously combust in my stomach and leave me little oxygen in the brain or what? haha

i mean, it's been almost 20 minutes since this happened, and i'm still shaking.

has this ever happened to anyone?

that fuckin hurt.
and i can't believe it litterrally made me keel over.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

IgStar

TRIBE Member
OK. I am only gonna say this ONE MORE TIME.

after your posts in the NC thread about your "problem"
I'd say YES, GET YOUR ASS TO THE DOCTOR.

don't you see that? that's what I said that time you posted in the other thread, you can't NOT HAVE THIS LOOKED AT.

it's your health, but posting on Tribe isn't going to miraculously cure you. Get proper medical attention, and STAT.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
Kevin, it's cute you think professionals can help. But this is what Tribe is for.

My diagnosis: ruptured duodenum

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
it's your health, but posting on Tribe isn't going to miraculously cure you. Get proper medical attention, and STAT.
it cured my herpes problem....

oh, wait. no. i just transferred it to another person.

skyparty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
pop before 11am...there's your problem.

YOUR BODY IS ANGRY AT YOU FOR TRYING TO KILL IT.

i only wanted a sip!

you know, some people have morning coffee?

haha

basic

what's telehealth? obviously a phone number to ask questions like this but who do you talk to? a nurse or something? what's the number?

don't you see that? that's what I said that time you posted in the other thread, you can't NOT HAVE THIS LOOKED AT.

see before, the cramps that was normal....i don't think of getting painful cramps looked at...

this is like fucked up/wierd.

maybe i should call that telehealth number...

skyparty

TRIBE Member
[i thought i'd ask you guys before i make an appt with my doctor and they shake their heads for taking up their precious time

we are short almost 30 doctors in this city...]

i thought maybe this happened to someone else and it was normal?

The Kid

TRIBE Member
you obviously have interweb access... try typing "telehealth" into google and see what happens...you will be AMAZED!!!!!

:)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl

I am a doctor.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by skyparty

i thought maybe this happened to someone else and it was normal?

Yes, "I FELL TO THE GROUND IN PAIN ", is a common reaction to liquids being poured down the throat.

Especially sips of pop before 11am.