• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what i've been up to........

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
What I have been up too:

200.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Mrs. Pink said:
and i predict a brief return to the decks for a few gigs in Toronto this summer.

Mat

Pfffft thats not a hard prediction, I predicted that last year when you were "retiring". :p

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
the new track Daisyface (give into me) by Batteries Not Included will be up sometime in the next couple weeks....best work to date IMHO...keep a lookout for it.....opinions always welcome.

Mat

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Mrs. Pink said:
believe or not, i've been "retired" for almost a year.....scary how fast time goes....

lol.. haven't you been playing gigs regularily lately? i'll bet you've been unretired at least 10-15 times in this past year of "retirement"

:D

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
I like both songs. You are an artist through and through. The electronic tune rocks! Great work. Your band has a great sound. Very party oriented!! I would check you guys out in a second. Where do you play next as a rock band?

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Mrs. Pink said:
and thanks for the props on the beats, Chris and I have some stuff in store for everyone soon......

that is correct sir!

I'm happy to hear that people are digging the sound we've come up with so far.

there's more to come!