• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What is up with grumpy people?

JLV

TRIBE Member
Seriously, what is wrong with people? So the subway is running slower then usual (rain seems make Toronto come to a grinding halt for whatever reason) and this extremely impatient woman is standing behind me huffing & puffing & cursing & swearing the whole way. Annoying to say the least.

So, she moves to get ready to exit the slow train and literally pushes me out of the way.

Me: excuse you!
Her: I said excuse me
Me: after you pushed me
Her: well, your purse was in the way
Me: all you had to do was say excuse me and I would have moved
Her: (under breath) bitch

(keep in mind this is an older lady…)

Me: pardon me? (proceed to stare in disbelief)

*at this point we get into a bit of a staring competition – and regretfully, I look away first

Her: that’s right, you stop starring
Me: listen lady, you don’t have to act like a child just because you’re grumpy. Everyone is going to be a little late today.
Her: you’re acting like a child
Me: I’m 23!
Her: *mutters more profanities under breath and proceeds to exit

Now by all means, I know I should have just let it go, but it bothers me. What is up with grumpy people??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
some people like to take their frustrations out on other people, even though you had nothing to do with her problem, other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:
what is with slow people getting in the way all the fucking time.

I'm actually working on a sonic tazer for just this reason. Something that causes pain and discomfort without any form of contact. It would be like having a catlle prod but without the nastiness of the law.

JLV

TRIBE Member
Adam said:
Were you standing in the doorway?

no! and on that note....

Ditto Much said:
I'm actually working on a sonic tazer for just this reason. Something that causes pain and discomfort without any form of contact. It would be like having a catlle prod but without the nastiness of the law.

... put me down for 2 of those tazers.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:

If you could change the setting to soil themselves, I would buy it.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Aerius Zension said:
If you could change the setting to soil themselves, I would buy it.

Ahh the magical mystical brown note!

I'm actually working on a pitch that causes teeth to vibrate causing intense pain in the mout and jaw. I figure if it doesn't work as a 'catlle prod' I can use it whenever I need to cause a state of 'shut the fuck up'

miller

TRIBE Member
People are fucked. Huffing, puffing, cursing, and swearing won't make the Subway delay resolve itself any faster.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:
what is with slow people getting in the way all the fucking time.

The worst is those slow people that weave all over the sidewalk...and you always end up behind them, hopelessly trying to manoever around.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Don't even get me going on these escalator standers that block the whole fucking thing when all you want to do is get out of the subway station...

ducke

TRIBE Member
Picture it ~ Your at the meet & greet for your new job thats going to be paying you 28.00 an hour - YOU should be SUPER HAPPY right - Not the case for this one kid @ my new job this morning - All this little BRAT did was complain that he had to sit there and listen to everything he " already knows ".Paid Training Also .

Well guess what I was not the only one who heard him cause the BRAT got told to leave @ break and not return .

I could not get over this kid , He had a comment every 11 minutes and now of them were in a good way , He even compained to the fact that he was fully covered " Dental & Medical " .

:O

JLV

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
The worst is those slow people that weave all over the sidewalk...and you always end up behind them, hopelessly trying to manoever around.

Oh don’t get me started on morons who don’t know how to walk on the sidewalk.

I am a firm believer that you should have to take a ‘sidewalk test’ before you’re allowed to walk on one with the rest of the normal (civil) people who know how to use it properly.

You have to take a driving test; you should have to take a sidewalk test.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
JLV said:
*at this point we get into a bit of a staring competition – and regretfully, I look away first

Her: that’s right, you stop starring

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!