• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What is the sluttiest thing you've ever done?

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter
this thread is awesome

For me there's a few things (but I don't want to post them cause too many people know the real me from here - lol)

I did roll play "call girl" with a partner once, when he was staying at a hotel.

We did the whole roll play and negotiated price etc. After it was all done and he said "so do I really have to pay you?"

I said yes and walked away a few $$$ richer (lol)

Then I picked up some take out sushe and went home.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
And the wedding ring pretty much blinded me when he took off his suit. Wow. You'd think he'd take it off. He's currently jerking off to me in an airplane bathroom.

God, men are so sleazy. God bless them.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ha. I've met plenty of guys on Grindr for actual dates. Some just dinner, some just a drink. Met some really quality guys in London, England. It's a great thing for traveling for sure if you want to meet a local to show you around or to show you their junk. There are even guys who say "cuddling only." Shudder.

Tinder looks fun but totally heterosexual. Meaning a lot of mind games and jumping hoops to hook up or go on a date. You can't message them right away and not enough details. It's this cat and mouse game from what I've experienced. With gay apps, you immediately get all the stats you need down to fetishes.

So with Tinder, can you have more than one pic? Can you share a private album? And does it have to link to your Facebook account? I'd like to start using it to troll for straight guys since I'm on a huge streak right now (17 straight guys messaged me in 4 days all looking for first time romps).

And anyone use Blendr?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Tinder looks fun but totally heterosexual. Meaning a lot of mind games and jumping hoops to hook up or go on a date. You can't message them right away and not enough details. It's this cat and mouse game from what I've experienced. With gay apps, you immediately get all the stats you need down to fetishes.
lol. hetero = hey lets chat and get to know eachother? = mindgames.

otherwise, you do this, this and that. automatic good to go.

Well I see what you mean.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Who said I don't want a monogamous relationship? Who's blaming Tinder for anything? I looked at it once on my friend's phone.

And I know those hetero fuck sites. Craigslist being one of them. And Plenty of Fish is a hotbed for fast fucks. But you have to admit most straight dating sites aren't that succinct EVEN for just dating.

Don't you wanna know what she's into sexually right away? Or what her dealbreakers are?

Also, I'm mostly kidding. Lighten up!

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I fear if I keep posting in this thread I'll become quickly over my head. I'm going to just continue listening to muic :)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I love that having sex means that one isn't interested in a monogamous relationship. THAT in itself is a very heterosexual concept. Interesting.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Who said I don't want a monogamous relationship? Who's blaming Tinder for anything? I looked at it once on my friend's phone.

And I know those hetero fuck sites. Craigslist being one of them. And Plenty of Fish is a hotbed for fast fucks. But you have to admit most straight dating sites aren't that succinct EVEN for just dating.

Don't you wanna know what she's into sexually right away? Or what her dealbreakers are?

Also, I'm mostly kidding. Lighten up!
yeah I deleted that post. Because I'm like the worst when it comes to this shit. It's a god damn miracle I met my lady and been with her for 8 years. I'm saying, it sounds like you blame hetero sites for being too "get to know you" rather than a business transaction. wich is what I said in my original post.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Online, while I was living in Japan, I met a beautiful boy who was shy, but ironically adventurous.

Japan is not a large country, and the guy took the very risky move to take the shinkansen down to meet me, around Wakayama area.

In my head, I'm thinking I would never do that. An internet guy? Go all that way? To meet a stranger? Perhaps he has and does have more guts than me.

Well of course he was looking for a shag, such a beautiful boy, he was 19 I was 29, a bit of an age difference. If you know anything about figure skating, which he certainly did, he looked nearly identical to Yuzuru Hanyu. I can't say his real name but several people on tribe met him.

In Japan, I did something that offended him strongly, whilst watch shopping. He came back after much pleading.

In Japan, the bed's are stacked one upon the other, to make more space. So, he would get up to watch figure skating, which I considered a very bizarre homosexual activity. But, that's what he liked to watch., That's why I let NHK come into my shitty apartmenbt and tax me.

Have you ever touched Asian skin? Have you smelled it? Like I mean really put your nose deep into every crevace and awoke your lover?

Well I convinced X-dog (he came to a couple tribe parties, those of you reading this, know who he is) and I filled his paperwork, because his English was not so good when I met him.

More than I can say about myself, he learned a foreign language, English, and graduated, and stood tall. I am so proud of X-dog.

While he was studying he met a friend, a beautiful, wonderful friend.

He came out to a fellow triber''s rooftop patio party, he studied finance, and actually I didn't know much about what finance is.

He was a slim guy, but his eye's were the most fascinating shade of green. I mean, I get compliments all the time for the blue colour of my eyes, but his eyes had some kind of sadness in them. I know his name and I know many of you are bursting with it also.

Above those eyes he had long tendrils of eye lashes that hung heavy over his young, white smile.

Oh, Triber, I'm looking at you, as we drank on your rooftop and had stories and discussions and trips to the beer store.

But then I got the phone call from Japan than our friend had committed suicide.

I guess, a painful dance in the dark.

-jEFF
Aquire and Consume

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member

So with Tinder, can you have more than one pic? Can you share a private album? And does it have to link to your Facebook account? I'd like to start using it to troll for straight guys since I'm on a huge streak right now (17 straight guys messaged me in 4 days all looking for first time romps).

And anyone use Blendr?
First paragraph is more or less accurate.

You can have a bunch of pictures. No organisation, just a collection of several photos. You can write something in your profile if you want. You shouldn't unless there's something you really think you need to be made known (transexual, cannot deal with people shorter than x) otherwise it only makes you look difficult. Unfortunately people use it for Marilyn Monroe quotes. No FB link. It will show when you share mutual friends though.

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
I use Tinder for dating, and I've met a lot of cool people. I think it's a brilliant idea, and it's fairly easy to meet people. I use it a lot, especially since OKC has gone to shit in the last couple of years. It's kind of like an online version of meeting someone at a bar or on the street, where you don't know anything about them until you start talking to them. It does show if you have mutual interests based on your FB profile, which can be helpful for breaking the ice.

You can't message someone unless you have both indicated that you are mutually interested in each other, so you don't get any messages from people you aren't interested in, which is especially good for younger girls who don't want to hear from creepy 60 year old men, etc.

Mofo, you can try trolling for straight guys if you want, but you will never get a match unless the guys you are picking are ALSO searching through guys profiles, and have indicated that they think you are hot. In which case, they probably aren't terribly straight...?

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I don't really get the going for the straight guy thing.

I did it, not on purpose, for a long time and it's just heartwrenching. I guess if it's just a one night stand then it's not so bad. But then the obvious observation is: truly straight guys don't go out looking for secret hook ups with men.

Basically you're just banging a bunch of in-the-closet guys.

-jM
A&D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
yeah I deleted that post. Because I'm like the worst when it comes to this shit. It's a god damn miracle I met my lady and been with her for 8 years. I'm saying, it sounds like you blame hetero sites for being too "get to know you" rather than a business transaction. wich is what I said in my original post.
I'm actually saying the opposite. But I don't blame them for anything because I don't use them except to check messages from straight men cheating on their girlfriends with me.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Mofo, you can try trolling for straight guys if you want, but you will never get a match unless the guys you are picking are ALSO searching through guys profiles, and have indicated that they think you are hot. In which case, they probably aren't terribly straight...?
Zero interest in dating those guys. I'm going on actual non sexual dates too. But some straight guys have fooled around with me once and we've just become friends. Totally fine as I'm older now and I'm more interested in dating men who are not confused. But when a straight 6'5'' plumber wants to blow me for the first time, I'm not saying no.

Today marks the 27th straight bicurious guy that has messaged me in a week. It's pretty insane. I don't have to do anything. They come right to me.

One guy who's married messaged me tonight after we fooled around last week while he was on the way to a meeting in the east and and said "that was awesome. I think I want you to put it in my ass."

Honestly. I'm like fly paper. I don't get it. I avoided it for years but now I'm bored so I'm totally ready to make some connections and hey, I could meet some friends with benefits on the way.

A really muscular Italian guy with a girlfriend messaged me tonight cuz his gf allows him to experiment with other men but not women. They keep it from their families and friends but he says they get off on it. Eventually they want me to join them in a threesome but I have no interest in that. He's coming over probably tomorrow night as he's an engineer and has a meeting near me at a building site. So why not. Quickie in the afternoon.

And none of this is tainting my relationships. I would absolutely not do anything if my partner asked me to. I'm in my early 30s so why not so it when I still got a tight stomach and the energy.

I'm really tempted to write a book. As soon as I get a "hi, how's it going?" from a guy who lists "seeking a woman" on Plenty of Fish, I know exactly what to do. It's like candy from a baby.

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
First paragraph is more or less accurate.

You can have a bunch of pictures. No organisation, just a collection of several photos. You can write something in your profile if you want. You shouldn't unless there's something you really think you need to be made known (transexual, cannot deal with people shorter than x) otherwise it only makes you look difficult. Unfortunately people use it for Marilyn Monroe quotes. No FB link. It will show when you share mutual friends though.
BAM. Thanks. I only played around with it for maybe 2 minutes. With Grindr and Jack'd, it's pretty straight forward. You immediately know dick size, fetishes, lack of fetishes, intent, weight, body hair, occupation, intent... Like why message a person for a date when all they want is sex? Just didn't seem intuitive. I'll try it again to see what other hot guys will message me.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I remember living at isabella and church. Got the most hit on in my life. In my life!

But hardly would call herto's "THEM"

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Oh, I just got what you meant. Yes, that has not been a problem for me. I just got message #28 and #29. Straight frat guy who "wants to tear my tight ass in two." Too bad I don't do anal except with a partner. And one who has gay face but is in his late 20s so it's a crapshoot of whether he's closeted or just wants to experiment with a guy (me) who has a women's ass.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I remember living at isabella and church. Got the most hit on in my life. In my life!

But hardly would call herto's "THEM"
I wonder if people do on the street flirting anymore with all these apps. It's just so much easier to see who's a few feet away and then message them. Cuz the rejection process is so clean and simple: block or ignore.

I always write a nice message back though especially to high schoolers.

Did you ever flirt back?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
it actually got creepy after 11pm bunch of boys rolling by in their car. Naw, thanks.

I moved out of that hood.

what's that like 10 years ago.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
It was like either creepy as shit, or the nice gay guy giving me flowers, which i was like. you're a sweetheart. But no.

or someone trying to get me in their car.