• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

What is the sluttiest thing you've ever done?

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Double shift at the bathhouse + stimulants + weed = you get the idea.

It's surprising how many guys of say 5'10 and 170# you can get into one of those single-bed rooms. Alarming, almost. But fun.

Actually, one of the things I like about my current relationship of 3 1/2 years is that my man was just as much of a slut in his past and we trade war stories without judgement.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
THis is an old thread, i don't know if I posted in it a long time ago or not?

lets just say I've had my fun! :p

I was working at a hotel and a bunch of hot military guys checked in. Ended up making plans with one guy for "after my shift"(afternoon shift). Went by his room, we ordered room service ( I had to hide out in the washroom because I knew all the roomservice guys and I did not want to get in trouble) watched a movie and let him throw me around a bit, and stayed up all night having sex. I ended up staying over in the room since I was working mornings starting the next day but we didn't really sleep.

I was worried about taking the elevator down to the lobby and the front desk staff or my boss seeing me, so i snuck down the stairs and walked around the back through the ally to the front of the hotel so I come in the staff door and sign in like normal. lol.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
omg. LOL at hiding in the bathroom. awesome.
also similar to the plotline of Blue Crush.

and Anne, I guess I'm not as whorey as I was eight years ago.
But would it make a difference if I told you the second guy was married?
Not proud of it. but this is a Shame-Free Zone.

isn't it?

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
wait, I also had sex on my roof one afternoon - around the time of this thread's inception - with a British guy - a cop - who was visiting just for the wknd. I met him outside of Bamboo, or whatever it was called then, and he asked me to take him out & show him some stuff.
So I took him out and showed him some stuff.
and that was that. my roommate was there atm too.

thats all. i really have nothing more to contribute now. bah.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I light of MoFo's post I think this needs to be modified to: Slutty= available to many and easy to sleep with vs perverse.

You fucking slut! LOL

You win? Is sex between gay dudes a competition of sorts? If so it sounds like we should send you to Sochi. MoFo wins the gold!
I win because I wanted a load in my mouth and I got one. It's definitely not a competition, no.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
there is, its called blendr
And Craigslist. Now that Tindr and Blendr are going to saturate the straight market, they're not gonna be able to handle it. This is going to change relationships drastically. Cheating will increase, open relationships will be more prominent and straight people who sometimes don't think with their genitals will just implode.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Looks like there's no such thing as dating anymore, eh?

Also, Mofo - you're awesome LOL.
Thanks. But I date too. I have zero issues with committing to someone 100%. Doesn't mean we have to be one or the other.

Did another slutty thing last night. First time.
Got messaged by a guy at a hotel. I said why not and went to his room. He was naked doing poppers and watching figure skating. I again said why not. I got a BJ as he texted his friend. He said "I have a third person coming. A fucking buddy who wants to watch." I said "yeah, no thanks." So I got my clothes on, wished him well and left.

This is fun.

As an aside, I have a date with the most insanely bonkers hot dude this week. I would marry this guy.

queen naeema

TRIBE Member
Thanks. But I date too. I have zero issues with committing to someone 100%. Doesn't mean we have to be one or the other.

Did another slutty thing last night. First time.
Got messaged by a guy at a hotel. I said why not and went to his room. He was naked doing poppers and watching figure skating. I again said why not. I got a BJ as he texted his friend. He said "I have a third person coming. A fucking buddy who wants to watch." I said "yeah, no thanks." So I got my clothes on, wished him well and left.

This is fun.

As an aside, I have a date with the most insanely bonkers hot dude this week. I would marry this guy.

was it this guy?:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yes sir. I'm throwing a bachelorette party to kick off Pride Week and I hope to be away from that monstrosity. I'll probably hit some east end spots and then install a revolving door in my home for the international fellas.

DAMN SHIT, MY ASS IS GONNA WO'N THE FUCK OUT.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I just hung a jockstrap over my heating vent to dry.

Also, I met a guy last night who wanted me to tie him up and put him in a cage in my basement while I invited friends over for a party. Hm. Only if he wears the rubber dog tail.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
67.5K posts MoFo, Good job, good job.

You have a basement in an apartment?

To be frank, AlexD warned me not to post, well, deleted my post, about the sluttiest thing I think I ever did. And I mean that's just the most sober thing I can remember. There are two stories. Not allowed to tell them.

-jM
A&D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
67.5K posts MoFo, Good job, good job.

You have a basement in an apartment?
I live in a house. Just renovated the basement so he might not be into that. Maybe I'll find a boiler room somewhere. And yes, used to post a lot so racked up a good post count.

Saturday, married marathon runner guy wanted a BJ. Was on his way home from groceries. His wife was constantly texting him and eventually he had to check cuz the beep was so annoying. "Oh, she wants me to pick up wine."

Last night was the hottest straight guy I've ever been with. Drove over all the way from Richmond Hill. Construction worker in sweatpants. 6'5'', beautiful, sweet, nervous. He said "I thought my first time would be awkward but let's keep in touch." As he left, he hugged me and said "wow, that was great. Look, it still won't go down."

Thank god he didn't murder me.

The streak continues. I've never been all that desirable and I rarely get hit on. But the past few months have been amazing. Maybe I'll even meet a potential partner. Being slutty is totally gross and hot.