• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What is the name of that sex store on Queen W near Habitat?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
What is the name of that sex shop on Queen W near Habitat? The one that claims to be more girl-friendly...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
They do.

And really nice staff.

Good prices too.

Um... not that I have ever shopped there before.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Is this at all related to the "what to buy for a 30 year old woman's birthday" thread? ;)
Yes. I am assembling a sex survival kit/care package for her: position a day book with pics, book on cougars, book on picking up younger men, and I am thinking a gift cerificate form this store.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Oh... heh

Well, Come as you are is a great place, people are very friendly and helpful and they educate you in what can be best for you or for whoever you're getting the stuff, but their selection is really limited.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
they have these girls in the window there on the weekends, wearing leather and plastic and stuff.

man, the homeless guys go crazy for it...it's really funny.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
TaCk OnE? said:
they have these girls in the window there on the weekends, wearing leather and plastic and stuff.

That's Miss Behavin across the street, no?

supakeli

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:

No, thats Miss Behavin'.

Come as you are is on the other side further west.

edit: Um, yah, what they said

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dyad

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:

thats Misbehavin. (haha at everyone) Come As You Are is on the South Side.

they may get paid now, but I had a friend who did the window dancing thing a few years ago, and got paid in merchandise.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Oh... heh

Well, Come as you are is a great place, people are very friendly and helpful and they educate you in what can be best for you or for whoever you're getting the stuff, but their selection is really limited.
i actually have never been in Come as you are. I go into the sex store in Yorkville... what the hell is it called? It's got an apple for their logo. But i love the CAYA website. But i can't look at it now because it will make me all drooly looking at the vibrators and other toys when i'm at work and that is just way too distracting.

supakeli

TRIBE Member
dyad said:
thats Misbehavin. (haha at everyone) Come As You Are is on the South Side.

they may get paid now, but I had a friend who did the window dancing thing a few years ago, and got paid in merchandise.
Nah, the still only get paid in toys and underwear.

dyad

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
i actually have never been in Come as you are. I go into the sex store in Yorkville... what the hell is it called? It's got an apple for their logo. But i love the CAYA website. But i can't look at it now because it will make me all drooly looking at the vibrators and other toys when i'm at work and that is just way too distracting.
thats Lovecraft. one of the owners of CAYA worked at Lovecraft beforehand