• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What is the LCBO or TO licensing going to do about the apparent flagrant use of cocaine at Muzik?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
With all the news stories about the flagrant cocaine use at Muzik nightclub on the Exhibition grounds, I wonder if their license to operate as a liquor serving establishment be impacted in any way?

Establishments liquor licenses have been suspended for less...

Maui

TRIBE Member
You really don't know how the game is played?

Oh wait nevermind, I see your trolling cause your pissed about the closing of those joints.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Is there hypocrisy in the way we think about drug use?

Yes, and in other news, boners demand attention!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
Is there hypocrisy in the way we think about drug use?

Yes, and in other news, boners demand attention!
I think the more flagrant hypocrisy is the owner of Muzik asking for a stop to Raves on the Exhibition grounds due to drug use, (presumably because they affect his business on the nights they are thrown) while he does blow with Robbie at his club.

This stuff really makes me sick. Toronto's civil management is a joke. It goes far beyond Rob Ford. Any scum bag with an in on any board or licensing committee literally can influence with impunity as if we are living in Moscow. I really don't see this changing anytime soon. And all the while nobody really cares.

derek

TRIBE Member
while i don't like muzik or their antics in assisting to get 'raves' prohibited, what club doesn't have rampant 'cocaine' or drug use in general.

seems silly and hypocritical to go after them for this

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

futronic

TRIBE Member
With all the news stories about the flagrant cocaine use at Muzik nightclub on the Exhibition grounds, I wonder if their license to operate as a liquor serving establishment be impacted in any way?

Establishments liquor licenses have been suspended for less...
The LCBO doesn't control liquor licensing and enforcement for commercial establishments. That's the responsibility of the AGCO.

-- Jay aka Fut