• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what is the best high known to man?

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
like nothing instantly addict able or is going to kill you after one does or give you permanent brain damage... gimmie gimmie gimmie....

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
[tyler durden] congratulations! You just had a near-life experience[/tyler durden]

near life/death experiences by far are the best highs... well, exhillarating anyways.

defazman

TRIBE Member
NASA Guy: Sir, how would you like to get higher than you've ever been before?
Barney: Become and astronaut? Sure!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Watching a bunch of hot chicks rolling around and wrestling in Jell-O, mud, or chocolate. Then after they are all sweaty and such, they realize, why should they be fighting when they could kiss, and do rails of coke of each other?

They then focus their attention on you, alone with these 20-30 chicks who will not take no for an answer.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Sorry
:(

Last edited by a moderator:

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
Watching a bunch of hot chicks rolling around and wrestling in Jell-O, mud, or chocolate. Then after they are all sweaty and such, they realize, why should they be fighting when they could kiss, and do rails of coke of each other?

They then focus their attention on you, alone with these 20-30 chicks who will not take no for an answer......

keep your pants on buddy :p

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
^^^

that's a good one, or substitute Halle Berry for all the Victoria Secret Models, who happen to be wearing that new bra/thong they are marketing. Oh and add in lots and lots of foam.

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
^^^

that's a good one, or substitute Halle Berry for all the Victoria Secret Models, who happen to be wearing that new bra/thong they are marketing. Oh and add in lots and lots of foam.

you are the Tiger Woods of making sense today...the freakin' Tiger Woods...yes much foam...much foam and if Salma Hyak 'came' that would not trouble this gent

ila

TRIBE Member
after a lot of experimentation, I've found that drunk is the best high for me. so I'm sticking with it.

acheron

TRIBE Member
A friend of mine and I concocted what we decided would be our 'best high ever' when we were in university. (early 90's).

Out in the desert somewhere – and not one of those oogy harsh deserts, one of the ones that is attractive and scenic – a squadron of Russian cargo helicopters arrives on the scene and lowers a stabilized 30' square platform to the ground, and crews scramble to rough it in and make sure everything's tight and ship-shape - then the helicopters take everyone away, leaving the platform behind. A little later, a smaller helicopter arrives and delivers a squad of hotties in french maid outfits who install a couple of very comfortable chairs with side tables, and a solar-powered fridge stocked with grain alcohol and mixers. A couple of coolers of fresh fruit and snacks are also on hand. Large kurdish rugs are unrolled, pillows are distributed, and a couple of sugar cubes laced with liquid acid are placed on little pillows on the chairs. -Again, everyone leaves the way they came. A few minutes later, a single cargo helicopter arrives to lower a ventilated, translucent dome with space-age adjustable dimming technology and an doorway, over the platform's assemblage, then leaves.

An hour later, my friend and I arrive and enter the dome, down our sugar cubes and take in the rush knowing that all this work came before us just to allow this little experience to continue. We spend the rest of our high expounding on the wonders of the universe while drinking like Hemingway.

joey

TRIBE Member

They then focus their attention on you, alone with these 20-30 chicks who will not take no for an answer.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Sorry
:(

dude, how can they do rails off each other if they are covered in chocolate?

i guess they'll have to lick each other first....

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter

I love you ChrisD in a heterosexual, beer drinkin', high fivin' while watching naked girls mud wrestle sort of way.

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
whipits

THANK YOU DENIS LEARY !!

thejob_i.jpg

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Dick Justice
Getting stuck in the CN Tower elevator with Halle Berry as a 12 hour power outage occurs...

12 hours? You just know that would end with a Hot Karl.