• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...what is making you happy right now?...*~

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
It's 34 degrees out, sun is shining, and I got all day to do nothing :) AND one of my all time fave DJs (the lovely Miss Kittin) is in town tonight, I got my ticket in hand. :D

Dialog

TRIBE Member
greatest.jpg

deveator

TRIBE Member
I finally got my ass back into the gym and I feel great. I've lost 3lbs of fat off my stomach already! 15lbs to go. Spain in 66 days!!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
im happy I have a good credit score and noone has opened shit in my name.
im not happy my old toronto address shows up on it.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I signed up for a month of pilates at a studio and all the instructors seem to be former ballerinas who are stunningly hawt. The two I have had so far are really good instructors too, which is also makes me happy.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I'm sitting at fynns of temple bar patio having a Keith's.. Sun is roasting my face off and they're playing a remix of Armand van helden you don't know me.. <3<3<3

praktik

TRIBE Member
- Moving to the best place I ever lived in this weekend
- Realizing i have a "career" not a "job"
- No long crippled from back (though still need to do lots of maintenance/exercise)
- Best year ever for me and the special lady..;)

Everything's turning up Praktik! I'm bustin' jerry - I'm bustin!

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
I'm sitting at fynns of temple bar patio having a Keith's.. Sun is roasting my face off and they're playing a remix of Armand van helden you don't know me.. <3<3<3

yeah i made a big time fun playlist of tunes i want to hear when managing,

also put massive attack, fatboy slim, freemasons, shapshifters, and a slew of old house music tunes on the list..

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I found a brand new air-conditioner for 20% off that actually fits in my
weird skinny window and I am not going to suffer like I did last summer !!!
:) so happy right now !!!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Psilocybin.
dj dan.
tonight.

thankfully my mom will have an understandingly sense of humor tomorrow when i trek to Barrie to see her in the hospital looking like i just got run over by a semi.