• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What is love?

~atp~

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
Waiting for ~atp~'s three page explaination.
My apologies. :cool:

Love, to me, is a summation of a whole bunch of emotions for someone else...empathy, complete trust, physical, emotional and intellectual attraction, the ability to be completely at ease (to be yourself! cliche!), etc. That whole thing about "intense feeling in your heart, etc, etc, that overwhelms you to the point of death (or farts or whatever)" is something I associate with infatuation.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

CO2

TRIBE Member
Stop right there!
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further--!

Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
Do you love me!?
Will you love me forever!?
Do you need me!?
Will you never leave me!?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life!?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further
Do you love me!!!?
Will you love me forever!!!?

Boy:
Let me sleep on it
Baby, baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it
And I'll give you my answer in the morning

Girl:
Will you love me forever?

Boy:
Let me sleep on it!!!

Girl:
Will you love me forever!!!

Boy:
I couldn't take it any longer
Lord I was crazed
And when the feeling came upon me
Like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time!

So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time
It's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you!!

(trunciated) (sP?)

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Simone De Beauvoir says it's completely different for the sexes - we love as devotion, males love in order to posess a female's love. Billy Corgan says its suicide. I think it's more like cannibalism. You don't kill yourself, rather both of you eat each other up; annihilate each other's self.

supakeli

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
Simone De Beauvoir says it's completely different for the sexes - we love as devotion, males love in order to posess a female's love. Billy Corgan says its suicide. I think it's more like cannibalism. You don't kill yourself, rather both of you eat each other up; annihilate each other's self.

This makes me want to barf and slit my wrists all at the same time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sunne Dee

TRIBE Member
i have not read any of the responces.

love to me is something that grows over time. it's learning about someone and accepting them through thick and thin, through all of their faults and being able to forgive them. it's trusting them, wanting to see them happy and doing whatever it takes to make them happy.

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Dr Funk MD said:
I'm in love with you now.

Whatever dooood. Hate on Billy Corgan as you wish. :D

Love is the worst thing ever ever ever ever. But somehow I never manage to escape its claws. Always in love, doomed to be in crazy obsessive addicted neurotic overwhelming love. Haha.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
whats romance? cause to me romance is just trying find the most creative way of expressing the concept that you feel like puking and singing at the same time when you see the one you love.

sick to the point of wanting to vomit because it hurts so bad that you were away from them while at the same time wanting to scream with delight that you're back in their prescence.

sorta the way you can't stop drinking a slushy... cold headache that tastes so good.

ah, la romance.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
love is hiding beers under sunny's pillows and finding out someone drank them, but also finding someone else hid 5 other beers under the bed

and all your smokes arent broken....

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
what if you love them so much you actually can't hold down the pukey vomit and you project all over them?

getting stan'd isnt it?
wallpaper-char-stan-1280.jpg

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
hm, obnoxious couples in love:

I think I'm jaded.

At first, I was under the impression that I was jealous of people who talked about how "happy" they are in their relationships... that the urge to vomit at their posts and comments was just my own faults and loneliness coming out...

but now... fuck it, I just hate smaltzy cutesy bastards who scream "I'm SO in love!"

I'm no longer jealous, they're just asinine.

I see cute couples snuggling on the subway and instead of thinking of how much booze it'd take for him or her to ruin that special moment with me or sunny in the back of a volkswagon, I just look at their public displays of attention as a need to show the world that they are adored.

we all like attention. I just don't need to encourage her sucking his face off on a ttc bench. smacking noises gross me out.

then we have those hate-flirters (ahem, a certain couple on tribe is coming out numba one in this catagory, ahem coughgrandbendcough)... "FUCKING WHORE" when pulling her hair is so playground cute!

TAG YOU'RE IT! SHE MADE ME EAT MUD! love.

ug... I thought I was jealous that people are rubbing their joy in my nose... but now I think I'm just an asshole who does't give a fuck for puppy love.