• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What happened to the Release is closing thread?

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
The drama of the Prog Room continues...

Tune in next week when videotronic discovers he has an Internet message board addiction and needs rehab, Chipotle comes back from the dead and manadapanda is caught cheating on one of her many husbands by listening to Paul Oakenfold!

Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnn.....

Cheers,
J<

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
when people start threatening to beat each other up over progressive it is time to break out the delete button and the banhammer

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Big Daddy Pmed me with what seems to be a minor threat to stay out of it.

Funny...now i have to know who he is. He's got some balls on him.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
everyone just needs to get some glowstix and get some trance in their pants..LOL

did ppl seriously get banned for shit they said in that thread
:confused:

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
basketballjones said:
everyone just needs to get some glowstix and get some trance in their pants..LOL

did ppl seriously get banned for shit they said in that thread
:confused:

As soon as people start threatening physical violence to other members in a thread or via PM its time to boot them off. It is against the board rules (terms of service) that members agree to when joining this board. I don't want it here in any case - it is soo grade 2. Perhaps the time offline will allow them time to seek help or medication or whatever it is they really need.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
It turned into a Release closing thread, to a vinyl vs cd thread and then an all out war!!!:p

It was getting a little personal thou.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vinder

TRIBE Member
rentboy said:
Big Daddy Pmed me with what seems to be a minor threat to stay out of it.

Funny...now i have to know who he is. He's got some balls on him.
big daddy = shane tighe

whoever that is

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
^^He will trun you into a pretzel and make you suck your own cock... just a sample of what was said in that thread lol.:p

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
aww.... i missed it!

who said what and threatened who?

did ludikris appear and post any threats to people? lol

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
You could see at one point of the thread that it was going to go down hill. It sounded like two kids meeting in a park ready to kick eachothers asses.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
What was the cause of the stress? I read upto a part where the digital vs. vinyl debate was going on and that seemed fine.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Gizmo said:
What was the cause of the stress? I read upto a part where the digital vs. vinyl debate was going on and that seemed fine.

Shane Tiggy couldn't handle the notion of djs still using vinyl...
so he started to get violent.

BeatPhreaker

TRIBE Member
That dude threatened me on time about something else....oh yeah I remember he was posting something for sale but wouldn't put a price and then told everyone off when they asked him to post a price. I think he told me he would mess up my face real bad.

I thought it was really funny that someone who doesn't even know you would threaten you.....on a computer. LOL

Then he gave me his website and told me to check it out to see "Who I was dealing with" but all I saw was this skinny dj playing records?

I looked through the whole thing but there was nothing?? I'm wondering if there may have been an imposter or something. Somebody that said they were this Shane Tigger but were really someone else and now this dude Shane is taking the rap for it. There's no way someone would really give out there website, booking info and a photo of themselves to someone they didn't know and picked a fight with.....would they:confused:

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
^ I would certainly hope not.

So he got banhammered. Who else did. Such silly people.
All in the name of Prog. Not worth it really. I'm just sad to find out that Release is closing.

Time for a new adventure though! All the best to the Release family!

Mg

vinder

TRIBE Member
BeatPhreaker said:
That dude threatened me on time about something else....oh yeah I remember he was posting something for sale but wouldn't put a price and then told everyone off when they asked him to post a price. I think he told me he would mess up my face real bad.

I thought it was really funny that someone who doesn't even know you would threaten you.....on a computer. LOL

Then he gave me his website and told me to check it out to see "Who I was dealing with" but all I saw was this skinny dj playing records?

I looked through the whole thing but there was nothing?? I'm wondering if there may have been an imposter or something. Somebody that said they were this Shane Tigger but were really someone else and now this dude Shane is taking the rap for it. There's no way someone would really give out there website, booking info and a photo of themselves to someone they didn't know and picked a fight with.....would they:confused:
what's the website