• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What happened to Saddam?

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
How come I never hear anything about this guy? Has he dissapeared off the face of the Earth? You would think that CNN would have a 24 hour web cam on him?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
How come I never hear anything about this guy? Has he dissapeared off the face of the Earth? You would think that CNN would have a 24 hour web cam on him?

are you seriously in Kuwait City?

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: What happened to Saddam?

Originally posted by Boss Hog
are you seriously in Kuwait City?
That is why I'm on tribe all day, because there is nothing else to do here. ...except for work.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
He's in US custody as a POW - they (the Americans) said that he will be tried in Iraq though this won't happen until the US has installed their next dictator.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: What happened to Saddam?

That is why I'm on tribe all day, because there is nothing else to do here. ...except for work.

Please tell us about it. I'm curious.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
no about life there. Ever weekend in Iraq? ;)

Edit: saw the link. Thanks.
I have friends that work at "Camp Freedom" in Iraq. They say their are mortar shells and bullets flying around all night.

Not a good place to be.:eek:

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
i wonder what they're doing to him. i wonder what a typical day is like for saddam in captivity.

That is what my thread is about. What the hell are they doing to him?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I'm sure Iraq would be a cool place to visit if it were not for all the bullets and people blowing up.
Body parts flying through the air make a kinda dull slap-thud when they hit.

Yep. Compared to the body count sitting over the heads of some of the white house administration, I kinda liked Saddam. ;)

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
Body parts flying through the air make a kinda dull slap-thud when they hit.

Yep. Compared to the body count sitting over the heads of some of the white house administration, I kinda liked Saddam. ;)
Yea, I'm sure Saddam and Bush would get along quite well. They have a lot in common.