• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what happened to OM?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
I think the gist of it was the organisers felt it got too big and beyond their original goal/vision for the festival, so they reinvented it. I guess they didn't like our flag that said "Turn down the hippy, turn up the good"
 

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
I think the gist of it was the organisers felt it got too big and beyond their original goal/vision for the festival, so they reinvented it.
control freak hippies? that sucks, it was a great time.


sugar said:
I guess they didn't like our flag that said "Turn down the hippy, turn up the good"

I certainly like it.
 

sugar

TRIBE Member
Maybe it was the huge nitrous canisters on certain campers' sites that broke the camel's back.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
Maybe it was the huge nitrous canisters on certain campers' sites that broke the camel's back.


oh.. yea.... ummm... those people are dicks for ruining OM. Curse those handsome devils!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
it's the same festival it always was, it's just been scaled back so that it's no longer "the other three-day"

it's not top secret info, you can find their page on google easily

http://www.omreunionproject.org/


allright! let me load up my SCNBA gear (Self Contained Nitrous Breathing Apparatus) and get wrecked at this party! If you're looking for me I'll be the guy wearing this...

tankbc_220.jpg
 

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Someone also told me that if you dip cigarettes in honey, then dry them out and smoke them, you will get really high. Is that also true?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
allright! let me load up my SCNBA gear (Self Contained Nitrous Breathing Apparatus) and get wrecked at this party! If you're looking for me I'll be the guy wearing this...

tankbc_220.jpg

That's the same gear you were sportin' on the Skybar Sunday morning, right?

;)
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Their business model (i.e spend until you have less than nothing, then beg for more) wasn't particularly sound.

I knew it was over when they had people begging for 'donations' on the way out of the parking lot two years ago.

I hate to hate because I looked forward to it every year that I attended, but it makes me more than a little miffed that their hippie mentality drove it into the ground.
 

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
there's a cycle. moons or smoething. Om is over, they're looking to make them all over the world now. I'm so sad about it. i found myself at om.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top