• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

what happened to my soundforge thread?

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
no, I started another thread asking for a soundforge serial# because I downloaded the program online but I need a serial number for it now.....

does anybody have one?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
no, I started another thread asking for a soundforge serial# because I downloaded the program online but I need a serial number for it now.....

does anybody have one?

I'm guessing the thread was removed because it deals with a gray area of software "demo's".......

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic

I'm guessing the thread was removed because it deals with a gray area of software "demo's".......

I don't understand why it would be removed because of that.....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I thought the internet was all about breaking the law.....its copyright laws, its not like im committing manslaughter.

would you happen to have a serial# for soundforge 5? it was easy enough for me to *steal* it online so it shouldn't be that hard to get the serial number....

Plato

TRIBE Member
shoudl we maybe also remove the "what are you lsitening to" thread seeing as how most of those songs were downloaded?
or whenever there is a thread about kazaa or the new napster or the next big thing in p2p file downloads??

p[l]a+0

Plato

TRIBE Member
sorry i dont have it :(

whats the website that has serial numbers?

sounds like altavista but its not...astravista?? damn...

p[l]a+0

swenard

TRIBE Member
In the last one. I made a comment how you didin't look very hard. Because I searched google and found it first try. Anyway, Do you still need it?

If so, go here

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
don't ask for warez on this site, its plain common sense.

the last thing we need is for the site to be hassled or shut down by soundforge or some other company because you don't want to buy software.

what you do offsite is of no concern to me but please keep warez or serial number threads offsite.