• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What happened to breaks at NV?

KittE Kat

TRIBE Member
hey everyone,

just wondering what the hell happened to those wicked breaks nites at NV?

first purephunk was throwing it then it got turned over to syrous, and they had jungle on the bottom floor and breaks on the top floor, I went to a couple of those and they were just starting to get good, that is more people were starting to come out and the music was absolutely amazing!

but i haven't seen any posts or upcoming headliners there for awhile and then last friday me and some friends went to check it out and it was some private party going on! can anyone tell me if there will ever be breaks there again??

kat

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KittE Kat
hey everyone,

just wondering what the hell happened to those wicked breaks nites at NV?

first purephunk was throwing it then it got turned over to syrous, and they had jungle on the bottom floor and breaks on the top floor, I went to a couple of those and they were just starting to get good, that is more people were starting to come out and the music was absolutely amazing!

but i haven't seen any posts or upcoming headliners there for awhile and then last friday me and some friends went to check it out and it was some private party going on! can anyone tell me if there will ever be breaks there again??

kat
The same thing happens to every night they doesn't get good support from the community. The promoter loses his/her shirt and packs it in. Too bad there weren't more supporters like you in the scene. More shit would definitely happen.

*c*

KittE Kat

TRIBE Member
i just don't understand how great breaks went on for so long at that place and hardly anyone ever came...i guess they didn't really promote it very well, so not that many people knew about it but fuck! those breaks were good, how could people NOT know about it???

WE NEED MORE REGULAR BREAKS NITES ON THE WEEKEND!!!

kat

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories