• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What goes well with anitbiotics?

Supposed to eat a meal with it. Problem is, not sure what to eat and how much to eat. Taking it by itself is NOT an option, as it will give you a worse gut rot than any kind of alcoholic beverage can deliver.

From the Ministry of any help?

Prime Minister Highsteppa

KiX

TRIBE Member
Beeeeeeeer.

Drink lots of beer then go to the Rev.

And bring JayIsBored with you. Fun times GUARENTEED.

=tina=

Thank you to the alcohol suggesting people on this board, however, I do not wish to be growing potatoes out of my ears the next day. And I do wish to retain my sanity.

From the ministry of :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Tell me what antibiotic...

You don't have to, just curious.... but, eat something, doesn't much matter what... doesn't have to be heavy...

A sammich.

Originally posted by PosTMOd
Tell me what antibiotic...

You don't have to, just curious.... but, eat something, doesn't much matter what... doesn't have to be heavy...

A sammich.
Clarithromycin taken twice daily.

From the ministry of thanks Timo.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's a derivative of erythromycin...

And, though you probably know this, a reminder: take the full course of antibiotics, even if you feel better...

If you don't, you run the risk of becoming either a carrier of low levels of the bacterium, or producing antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.

Originally posted by PosTMOd
It's a derivative of erythromycin...

And, though you probably know this, a reminder: take the full course of antibiotics, even if you feel better...

If you don't, you run the risk of becoming either a carrier of low levels of the bacterium, or producing antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
I'm a stickler to the rules and that's what the doc said. I don't plan on deviating from the plan.

From the ministry of thank you

KiX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

or whoever gets it on with her first

either way...
We all know who'd win THAT one. Please.

And we can't get kicked out till she sings Lets Get This Party Started, it's the rule! So no kholing until AFTER that song.

=tina=

dlerium88

TRIBE Member
If you're taking anti-biotics it's probably a good idea to get some good bacteria for afterwards...since you will have just killed it all off.

Bio-K yogurt is the best.

Ritika <-- look at me im a little health nut!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
From what my mom told me (doctor pyper :cool: ) is that carbohydrates are the best things, so that your system can absorb it but it won't effect you too negatively. A big bowl of pasta , or some toast or something if it's for breakfast.

And don't mix alchohol. I learned the hard way

~allie~

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
It helps to drink milk or eat yogurt with that type of antibiotic so that it doesn't upset your stomach as much
As for how much to eat, as much or little as you want. It depends on how sensitive your stomach is.
Toast or something like that is good as well. quick and easy to digest.

Fir3start3r

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dlerium88
If you're taking anti-biotics it's probably a good idea to get some good bacteria for afterwards...since you will have just killed it all off.

True, anti-biotics can really screw up your digestive system.
Good luck! :(

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dlerium88

I also highly recomend getting some asidophilus pills at any health food store. Take some whenever you take your meds and it helps your system replenish the good bacteria that the antibiotics are killing...

really good stuff, helps ease the trama that the meds are doing to your system

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories