• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What ever happened to dominik?

kid kinetik

TRIBE Member
What ever happened to dominik? I haven't heard of him anywhere lately. Remember 95 - 97 when no one could get enough of him? Im surprised I havent seen him on any fliers in a long time and Im jsut wondering where he went. Maybee I live in a hole and he is just as popular as ever but it seems like he hasn't been around for a while. I dunno....

rick
 

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kid kinetik
What ever happened to dominik? I haven't heard of him anywhere lately. Remember 95 - 97 when no one could get enough of him? Im surprised I havent seen him on any fliers in a long time and Im jsut wondering where he went. Maybee I live in a hole and he is just as popular as ever but it seems like he hasn't been around for a while. I dunno....

rick
I think he played a few months back at like the living room or something... He'll pop up again i'm sure:D

Kyfe
 

AdamAnt

TRIBE Member
Saw him in November @ the Venus party in the basement of Turbo.

That was a sweet ass party. Would LOVe to see him again soon.
 

poker face

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: What ever happened to dominik?

Originally posted by kyfe


I think he played a few months back at like the living room or something... He'll pop up again i'm sure:D

Kyfe
you ust be joking?

I am surprised if he did, and if the living room has a sound system left!

I see him on Queen street all the time!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: What ever happened to dominik?

Originally posted by poker face


you ust be joking?

I am surprised if he did, and if the living room has a sound system left!

I see him on Queen street all the time!
as stated after my post it was Turbo, my bad:eek:
Lee, are those rooftop parties happening again this summer?
Kyfe
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

poker face

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk


I'm pretty sure he isn't working there anymore. Not sure where he's at though...but he's still in Toronto as far as I know!

@m.
@M is Dahl still cutting it up there?

and kyfe I am working on it but we will have to see!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ladd

TRIBE Member
dominik works at the HMV on Queen st.
I think he's been there for awhile now, (i go there every once in awhile and he's usually working)
last i saw him there was about a month ago.
 

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Speaking of dominik gossip, a reliable source told me once that this guy has never actually owned a pair of turntables.

Something to do with never being able to up save enough money, due to other more pressing... ahem... expenditures.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
That's not true. He's got at least one.

...mind you, it's a modified Fisher-Price turntable and sounds like shit.

@m.
 

tommysmalls

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gunark
Speaking of dominik gossip, a reliable source told me once that this guy has never actually owned a pair of turntables.

Something to do with never being able to up save enough money, due to other more pressing... ahem... expenditures.
as of 2 years ago, i had reliable sources that verified this rumour.
 

joey

TRIBE Member
he doesnt work at civello anymore..
he had a weekly thing for a bit @ audiowerks but thats gone..

i know he will be in a big tag team hardcore set in june......
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk
Yessiree! Dj Dahl is still in the Civello HAUS!!!!

@m.

Wow, I haven't heard anyone talk about Dahl in a long time. The only time I ever run into him is at System sometimes on a friday night. Haven't seen him spin in a long long time. He is such a crazy boy! I used to party with him years ago...................Actually Adam, I think that is how I met you.:D

~Maxine~
 
Top