• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

What Else Can Play .RAM Files?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Real Player just won't work on my computer.....no way no how.

Crashitty Crasherson is it's pet name for me.

Is there any other program that can read and playback this file type?

An all-in-one player that also supports .ogg and .mp3 files would prove your ÜBER GEEK status....

Thanks guys.

:D

skin deep

TRIBE Member
You can get a real player codec that plays Real Media files in Media Player classic. Combine that with a quicktime codec that plays the files in the same player and you can get rid of shitty RealPlayer and Quicktime altogether.

Doran

TRIBE Member
skin deep said:
You can get a real player codec that plays Real Media files in Media Player classic. Combine that with a quicktime codec that plays the files in the same player and you can get rid of shitty RealPlayer and Quicktime altogether.

^^ agreed

alternatively you can grab something like K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (excuse the lame title) which bundles media player classic, real alternative, and quicktime alternative into one install package.. usually what I use anyways - http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite_Mega_Codec_Pack/1080441198/1

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

freshest1

TRIBE Member
Aerius Zension said:
VLC has got to be the ugliest media player ever. Aside from that, it looks very useful.

yeah. it may not be pretty but like fucking a fat girl it gets the jobs done.